2019 Available Lease Thread- Post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post
    This just popped up on Facebook... I'm gonna need some help with this one guys!

10,000 acre Bracketville High Fence Lease. Giant whitetail, axis, red stag, aoudad, fallow, black buck. 5,000 square foot lodge. Lots of blinds and feeders. MLD recommendation of 130 bucks and 130 does annually. $240,000.

With enough of us, we could do this!
    Just need 65 guys at ~$3,700 a piece!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post
      This just popped up on Facebook... I'm gonna need some help with this one guys!

10,000 acre Bracketville High Fence Lease. Giant whitetail, axis, red stag, aoudad, fallow, black buck. 5,000 square foot lodge. Lots of blinds and feeders. MLD recommendation of 130 bucks and 130 does annually. $240,000.

With enough of us, we could do this!
      I got half. Y’all figure out the rest

Comment

Found this place, it is a season only lease for $10/acre. I talked with the owners son a few times and it seems like a good place for the right small group.
        I have no affiliation, just passing this along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          https://www2.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwi...ls.php?id=1139

Lease ID: 1139
          Date Listed: 2019-04-03
          Owner's User ID: coyearley
          Ranch name: Goliad County 2
          County: Goliad
          Acres: 9000
          Hunters: 10
          Cost: $8100 per hunter.
          Lease Type: year-round
          Means allowed: rifle, shotgun
          Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, quail, migratory birds
          Property description: Deer, Turkey, Quail, Dove, Ducks, and Hogs\\r\\nElectric and water available\\r\\nAnnual lease\\r\\n$9/acre\\r\\nCall Brian 361-648-2284
          Lease description: 9000 Acres Deer, Turkey, Quail, Dove, Ducks, and Hogs Electric and water available Annual lease $9/acre Call Brian 361-648-2284
          Guy is shady and not transparent at all...

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
            Guy is shady and not transparent at all...

That is cheap for that area. Gotta be O’Connor wide open cattle country.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
              We have 4 openings on our newton county lease. 6800 acres protein is mandatory, 2 stands, stands are at least 600 yards apart. Both stands don’t have to be in the same area. Collaborative effort on the management. Bucks are put on the non shoot list that are not of age. 5.5 minimum on trophy’s. Great group of guys, camp with water and electricity. 1 hunter per 257 acres. 3 miles of Sabine River frontage, 2000 acres of river bottom hardwoods, 5000 acres of big hills and pines. This is our second year with the property. Long term lease. $2500

Call Todd if serious.

936-443-five two 9 six

wish i was closer........

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                wish i was closer........

It’s a solid place. It’s a 2 hour drive for me but we have a nice camp set up. I have a cabin I’m working on there now. We will be killing monsters on it in the very near future, definitely excited.

Comment

I have a 4,300 acre lease near big wells available. High fence, 2 pastures, 1,800 square foot house. 20 blinds and feeders. Lots of water. 30-40 bucks per year. MLD 3. 160"-190". Largest buck harvest 195". $108,000. We are looking for a good corporate group. 832-457-4545.

Comment

I saw this on Craigslist.

Deer Hunting Bow Lease - $5000 (Johnson City)
                    Bow and possible rifle hunting with year round access. Camp site with full hook-ups and access to fishing and swimming pond. Owner lives on 300 + acre ranch and has part of ranch along private road for lease. Cedar has been cleared and mostly Oak and underbrush. Excellent hunting with families welcome. You are encouraged to provide your own blinds and feeders. Great access to San Antonio and Austin.

Comment

Do they have hog hunting leases? I am interested in getting a lease for me and the wife and kids some what close to my area in North Texas, I wouldnt mind getting a deer lease meat only not looking for trophy's but mainly a hog lease to use my new toys!

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                        It was leased 3 weeks ago...do they back out?
                        Due to the business leader that was interested backing out in February, the rancher has totally remodeled and upgraded the lodge to be completed this month (June).

We are again now seeking the right group / company to lease this very special Ranch for 2019-20 on a long term basis. Seriously interested parties can text me at 281-939-3924 with basic questions or to set up appointment to discuss st length.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods Paul View Post
                          One-of-a-kind southwest Texas ranch available for corporate annual rifle hunting lease starting in 2019 for qualifying firm. This very special property of 12,000 contiguous acres, much of which has not been hunted in several seasons and not at all in 2018. Very nice partly furnished lodge (sleeps 8-10) included and 26+ box blind type stands / feeders/ and walk-in cooler / cleaning station in place. Three lease vehicles and protein gravity feeders, tools, walk in cooler, etc in place and available.

We will only consider established company that supports strict safety rules, compliance with annual buck harvest quota of 25 bucks, and long term commitment to supplemental protein program. In turn your guests will have access to an elite hunting property with history of producing trophy bucks up to B&C 160”.

Quality whitetail bucks assured by this relatively low annual buck quota over a huge tract, and age / antler objectives, Year-round access but ranch visits before and after deer season must be advance scheduled due to sheep shearing etc.. Also dove, quail, and predators. This unique and panoramic lease also has miles of frontage on Lake Amistad and The Devils River with exclusive access to very remote, private coves.

Company annual cost will be ~$50,000 lease fee at 25 bucks/ year quota plus $10,000 in supplemental protein and corn feeders commitment.

Serious inquiries only please through PM to me here. Will require company name and can discuss details from there. This ranch is a high end elite customer experience and prefer to work with qualified delegate of company management who can make commitments and vouch for ethics and safety initiatives.

I am not a broker. I have leased from same rancher and family for over 25 years and am managing the transition of this tract to a company hunting lease.
                          The party / company that was interested and (we thought) was taking this lease backed out in February, and the ranch owner took that opportunity to remodel and upgrade the hunters lodge on this ranch. We are once again seeking a serious company or group to lease this special ranch on a long term basis. Please text me at (281) 939-3924 if you are very serious and qualified-to set up appointment to discuss by phone or in person, and subsequently view / tour this Ranch.
                          Last edited by Pineywoods Paul; 06-23-2019, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Anybody looking for a bow only lease ? Me and couple of buddies are going to look at a place this weekend 1700 acres in shackleford county. We want it to be bow only . So if you might be interested give me a pm be 7-8 guys in all and will be somewhere between 3500 to 3750 a bow . Will work out more details with the land owner this weekend. Just putting this out there see if anybody might be interested? We pretty much know we will probably get it just because of the location it is in .
                            Last edited by Hoss163; 07-30-2019, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X