County: Coke
      Acres: 507
      Hunters: 3
      Cost: $2500 per hunter.
      Lease Type: year-round
      Means allowed: archery
      Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, exotics
      Property description:
      Lease description: Located in Southwestern Coke Co. This managed property has it all. Mesquite flats, cedar and shin oak hills, wildlife water, and a dry creek bottom. Has not been hunted in 4 years. Lots of game and easy access from the highway. This property is an archery hunter's dream lease. Archery only and with guest privileges. Year round access and a written contract. We provide the feeders and service them. Hunter provides their own archery stands and blinds. Set them up the way you want them.

Comment

We have three spots available on a 28K acres ranch behind lake Amistad. There will be a total of 7 hunters. The cost is $5,000 per hunter plus feed which around $2,500 per person this year. We feed corn year round at 26 feed station and have four timed and five free choice protein feeders. We also have cottonseed rings at all 26 spots. Our first year to hunt the ranch was this last year and we are still getting things the way we want them. We have a brand new house/double bedroom and are adding a new common room so we can expand the kitchen. While we took some management deer we did not take any trophies last year. The El Rey ranch which was once a part of the Seco has a great track record but out of the 5 ranches that comprise a total of 150,000 acres only one 173” was taken. I would love to say why but our entire area was slow for 6.5 yr old bucks. As you will see we are in a great genetic area with some tremendous up in comers. I’m not going to promise booners behind every bush as I am looking for long term hunters but with that said we are going to take some big deer and they have in the past. This is a year round lease with very few javis or hogs.

Comment

These are all from this last year.
          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by DonBon; 03-11-2019, 10:07 AM. Reason: More information

Comment

That dude on Camera 1, . Good luck finding the right guys. Sounds like a hell of a place.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
              That dude on Camera 1, . Good luck finding the right guys. Sounds like a hell of a place.

The crazy thing is that I think he is only a 4.5 yr old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Small single man lease in Uvalde county.

2019 Whitetail Deer Lease in Uvalde County. 75 acres. Looking for one hunter. Located about 15mins outside of Uvalde, TX. RV hookup available. Hog and turkey hunting included during deer season. This is not a year round lease. $3,500. Call 210-996-3299 for additional details.

2019 Whitetail Deer Lease in Uvalde County. 75 acres. Looking for one hunter. Located about 15mins outside of Uvalde, TX. RV hookup available. Hog and turkey hunting included during deer season. This is not a year round lease. $3,500. Call 210-996-3299 for additional details.

Comment

anyone a member of huntinglocator.com? just wondering if its worth it, doesn't seem like its updated very often. has a lot of stuff on there from 2014-17

Comment

I have an open hunting lease for 5 or 6 hunters, $2,000/gun. Less than 5 hunters negotiable. This is west of Ozona about 35 miles. East of the Pecos River, primitive land, rough canyons. Previous hunters did not have time to hunt so they got off. 1440 acres. Good hunting.

I have an open hunting lease for 5 or 6 hunters, $2,000/gun. Less than 5 hunters negotiable. This is west of Ozona about 35 miles. East of the Pecos River, primitive land, rough canyons. Previous hunters did not have time to hunt so they got off.
                    1440 acres. Good hunting.

Comment

Lease ID: 1126
                      Date Listed: 2019-03-14
                      Owner's User ID: bhohertz
                      Ranch name: Bar W
                      County: Callahan
                      Acres: 180
                      Hunters: 2
                      Cost: $2000 per hunter.
                      Lease Type: seasonal
                      Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, handgun, archery
                      Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, quail, migratory birds, small game
                      Property description: Hills, heavily wooded with cedar, mesquite, and oak. Stock ponds currently full. Dry creek bed. Hasn't been hunted in at least 10 years, though nearby hunters have gotten some great bucks. Great for bow and rifle both. Plenty of hogs to shoot as well. This is bare, as in no electricity and no running water. You could run both I think from CR 474 if you wanted.
                      Lease description: Summer entry to get set up and start feeding, allow through end of deer season. Stands are not set. Land hasn't been hunted in over a decade. You'll need feeders and blinds. Seeking two hunters only, $2,000/hunter. Land with hills, cedars, mesquite, oaks, ponds. 30 miles east of Abilene, just south of I-30. Less than 2 hrs west of Fort Worth.

Comment

Hunting Lease

Year around hunting lease near Rocksprings in Edwards County. Looking for a group of around 12 or corporate. Has lodging, blinds, and feeders in place. Whitetail, axis, turkey, some hogs, predators. On MLD permits. $5200 includes everything including lodging and all feed. Please Call or text for more info. 361-772-6820

Comment

Lease in fort mckavett mld3

This is a year round lease in Fort McKavett that is 2,000 acres with a cabin that sleeps 10 people, walk in freezer, includes 1 stand & corn feeder per membership. Ifyou are looking for a place to go party, go somewhere else. If you do not wantto participate in a serious management plan and still have a good time, go somewhere else. We do not mind folks enjoying camp at the end of the day and having a few adultbeverages but I will not tolerate drunks. The yearly membership is $4,500 for the lease plus the additional one time $500 camp ground improvement fee that everyone puts in the first year.

Please contact Jonathan at 228-265-1355 for any additional information, request for pics, or if you would like to setup a viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                            Hunting Lease

Year around hunting lease near Rocksprings in Edwards County. Looking for a group of around 12 or corporate. Has lodging, blinds, and feeders in place. Whitetail, axis, turkey, some hogs, predators. On MLD permits. $5200 includes everything including lodging and all feed. Please Call or text for more info. 361-772-6820
                            I have been discussing this lease opportunity with the gentleman for a couple weeks now and I believe this may be a very good opportunity. I’m planning to view the property ASAP and if it’s what I think it is I’ll need a few hunters to join me. The hunting will be done on a community stand basis; first come, first served.

If you’re interested PM me here or send a text to 601-641-0398.
                            Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post
                              I have been discussing this lease opportunity with the gentleman for a couple weeks now and I believe this may be a very good opportunity. I’m planning to view the property ASAP and if it’s what I think it is I’ll need a few hunters to join me. The hunting will be done on a community stand basis; first come, first served.

Jeff
                              How big is the place?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post

Jeff
                                Talked to Jeff about location of this ranch. It’s in a PRIME area and exactly where I want to hunt. Tons of exotics. Look up Canyon Ranch in Sonora to get an idea. Granite canyon has some high fence area but the low fence side border hwy 55 and is fantastic hunting as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X