Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a good deal on a Disney Vacation package.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
    I'm not even sure why you would know that..... don't really know if I want to know [emoji33]
    Don't ask don't tell

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    ....lol

A couple Family members with their church friends unknowingly booked on one of "their" Disney weekends. Imagine 12-15 straight adults with their children and grandchildren. Just trying to help.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      TBH member ColinR, his wife is a travel agent for disney or I know she once was. Might PM him.
      Yes she is! Thank you very much for the recommendation! She does lots of vacations for TBH members! If you have a question feel free to shoot her an email at Audra@remarkablegetaways.com

While I do hope you reach out to my wife and book your trip thru her, even if you don't make sure you USE A DISNEY PLANNER!! There is a lot that does into a Disney trip and they know all the ins and outs, and will handle everything for you, including getting you any promotional items that come out after you book as well as handing all your reservations. Which reminds me make sure you book at least 180 days prior to your arrival. Dinner reservations can and need to be made 180 days out. Your Disney Planner will handle those as well.

Comment

Soooo many better things to do with the $$$

Don't go

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
          Soooo many better things to do with the $$$

Don't go
          To each their own. My kids are in their 20’s now and still talk about our Disney trips. Well worth whatever I spent back then to go. I don’t even remember how much it cost. As soon as my grandson is old enough we will be headed back.

Comment

We went a couple years ago and had an absolute blast. I planned everything from top to bottom. I did use a Disney planner and will never not use one again. She helped me through the entire process. We texted or called back and forth multiple times during the planning. She was able to save us about $1500 after we booked when promotions came available.

I started planning one year out and had everything paid for a few months before the trip. We did purchase the dining plan and thought it was well worth it.

The look on my families faces through the trip was worth every single penny. We are going again in 2020. We went in February the first time and was perfect for weather and crowds and plan on going again during that same time.

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
              What kind of bill am I looking at......two adults two kids(10&8), Disney resort, 7 days. I understand there are many variables, just looking for ballpark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Cheapest quote so far has been right at 5k for 2 adults 2 kids 4days 5 nights

The wife wants to know if the meal plan is worth it??

Yes it is worth every cent to get the meal plan. We have had leftover meal tokens after each trip and just cashed them in for toys or candy.
              In the 3 trips we’ve been, it’s been two adults and 1 child each time. First time for 10 days and 9 nights total. With airfare and everything, that trip was less than 7k. Second trip was 6 days for just over 3k and last trip was 7 days that was less than 4K. It takes a lot of planning to get everything the way you want and I the best way to maximauze your dollar and time there. I’ll talk to my wife about and give you some insight on how she got each trip so “cheap”.

We used a Disney planner each time and had each day planned for every moment we were in the parks. Some days we jumped parks to get the best times and see the best shows/attractions. I’m sure travel agents can help you but we had better success with Disney.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                Yes it is worth every cent to get the meal plan. We have had leftover meal tokens after each trip and just cashed them in for toys or candy.

In the 3 trips we’ve been, it’s been two adults and 1 child each time. First time for 10 days and 9 nights total. With airfare and everything, that trip was less than 7k. Second trip was 6 days for just over 3k and last trip was 7 days that was less than 4K. It takes a lot of planning to get everything the way you want and I the best way to maximauze your dollar and time there. I’ll talk to my wife about and give you some insight on how she got each trip so “cheap”.

We used a Disney planner each time and had each day planned for every moment we were in the parks. Some days we jumped parks to get the best times and see the best shows/attractions. I’m sure travel agents can help you but we had better success with Disney.
                Any info would be appreciated.

Comment

Michael, I took the wife and kids along with my MIL and two Aunts for Thanksgiving week. I don’t tolerate rude people or crowds at all, and you will have both but the look on my kids faces was priceless and made all of it tolerable for me. Hell I had a blast!! The dining plan was worth it for us all. Did not have one bad meal there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    You could get a South Texas lease for that ignart arse kinda money! Priorities son!
                    Making memories and investing in the future of my relationship.
                    Happy wife happy life!!

While I see Traildust's point, I agree with you on this one, Michael go spend some time with the wife and kids, strengthen the family bonds, and have a good time

My wife and kids have gone to Disney Land and Disney World without me. It just isn't my cup of tea, but I was glad that they went. The kids still talk about it, and I may have to break down and take them again before they are out of the house in a few years

Comment

Include the Family in your own recreation and the recreational budget increases dramatically!

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                        Include the Family in your own recreation and the recreational budget increases dramatically!
                        Exactly

Comment

Take good rain gear! It poured yesterday. We made the best of it by going to Epcot, the rides are indoors so not affected. Still got soaked going back and forth. It stoped in time for us to walk around the World and do so drinking, but we were all ready to get home. The cheap ponchos we had just didnt cut it for down pours.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                            We are here now. My wife used acherag93’s wife. I highly recommend her. I was the one who thought we could piece it together cheaper. Finally gave up, because it was overwhelming. It was been so smooth, she did a great job. As far as I know she even set up a special dinner for us on Saturday so that Tyler can propose to his girlfriend. I think she set it up to have a character to be involved. Not real sure, I’ll let you know.

If you are roller coaster junkie, make sure you get fast passes for everything. The Avater ride yesterday had a 300 minute wait at 10:00am!

Thanks brother...hope you guys are having a great time!

Comment

Drive and stay offsite. The food is way overpriced and not a good value. We drive down (16 hours from Houston) and stay in a VRBO. I rented a 3300 sq ft house, sleeps 12, with a private pool and hot tub for $150 a night. Family of 4 and the kids two friends. Crazy nice home - wife has VERY high standards. You have a car to get around, plenty of restaurants, kitchen to prepare meals if you want, washer/dryer, and you don't have to mess with the bus system. It is horrendous when the parks are closing. We stayed on site for a few years when the kids were younger, switched to vacation rental homes and never looked back. We go a bunch and love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X