No announcement yet.

Any of you married guys know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought the wife a LV several years ago, had an issue with it, went to the LV store in Houston, they replaced it with a new one. Had the same issue with the second one (leather started cracking in a fold), so they offered us a full refund even 3 years later. Well...wife really like a more expensive one when she was in the store looking, so we upgraded hers the second time. I was very happy with their customer service, which is why we bought another more expensive one

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
      Where do you get those deals at?
      For the first time since 2009, Swiss watch sales declined, and surplus luxury Swiss watches are being sold at discounts in gray market.

Don’t have an answer but here is the article I read a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post
        There may be a gray market like Rolex's though.

Rolex won't let you discount watches because it diminishes the brand so new watches are sold on the gray market as pre-owned even though they are new to get rid of old stock.
        This right here.

I bought my first Air King "pre-owned" and saved right at $1500.

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
          It's not a purse, it's a satchel! Indiana Jones had one!
          So does Joy Behar

Comment

Originally posted by chief262 View Post
            Saw a used Hermes Crocodile on line for $42,500 if that helps.
            I’ll take it

Comment

I let my wife buy her own expensive @$$ purses. That way, when she asks me why I need so many firearms, I ask why she needs so many expensive purses. That shuts her up!

Comment

jesus....

you poor *******s.

$1500 for a bag.

She can have anything she wants....except that nonsense.

Comment

No discounts. She's on her 3rd and happy.

Good Luck to ya.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    Glad I don't have to worry about my wife blowing money like that
                    For me it’s a small fraction of what I spend on guns, feeders, protein, and lease fees every year. If my Baby wants a $2,500 purse then so be it. She works just as hard as I do and on top of that maintains the 5 kiddos and our home.
                    Pretty sad how many guys “can’t understand” it, but have their $1,500 rifle riding with them on their $18,000 UTV, down the trail on their $2,500/year deer lease..... LMAO.....SMH

Comment

you could always try for the five finger discount..... but I wouldnt advise

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                        For me it’s a small fraction of what I spend on guns, feeders, protein, and lease fees every year. If my Baby wants a $2,500 purse then so be it. She works just as hard as I do and on top of that maintains the 5 kiddos and our home.

Pretty sad how many guys “can’t understand” it, but have their $1,500 rifle riding with them on their $18,000 UTV, down the trail on their $2,500/year deer lease..... LMAO.....SMH

Couldn’t agree more. She doesn’t go on hunts like I do and works just like I do. If she ask for one, then by all means let me go get it for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The company burns their purses if they are not up to quality. They will offer no discount. I go with my wife to get one every year when she gets her bonus. It amazes me the people that drop that kind of money and don't bat an eye.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                            Couldn't have said it better. My wife probably works harder than I do and deserves it.

Comment

Crazy how many folks will buy / advocate black market stuff on here, then cry like a two year old when when they get charged for an extra slice of cheese!

I'm glad my wife only has a "Coach " lifestyle!

Comment

Are you talking about real cheese or fake cheese

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X