No announcement yet.

Any of you married guys know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread really makes me appreciate the fact that my wife uses this instead of a purse.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonR6ryda View Post
      No discounts($1750)- If you go ahead and bite the bullet,and I speak from recent experience-buy the "Neverfull" it comes with a smaller change purse comes in a nice gift box so its like getting two for the already rip off price..the smile and reaction for my wife on her birthday this past June was priceless.
      I consulted with all the "super hot fashonista women" at my job a month before
      I went to Neimans in Houston's Galleria. Very "fruity" salesperson with a lisp was quick to offer a refreshment while my overpriced gift purchase was completed. My wife is worth way more and I have benefited more with that purchase than she did.
      I was gonna get a never full and matching wallet, do all of the neverfulls come with the smaller change purse? Do you have pics of what you got?

Comment

Find a friend going to China. The good high quality knock offs that no normal person can tell cost about $50 over there. Shoot it may even be cheaper to buy yourself a ticket and go get a couple yourself.

Comment

Get the best deals for Louis Vuitton at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            Man y'all know a lot about purses.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
            Way more than I would have ever let my wife know. Some of my clients specialize in high end bags for women and men. I hate to say it, but a man bag might not be a bad idea. Some custom bags have concealed carry options too.

Comment

The mere fact that you asked the question is very disturbing........................

Comment

They don't do discounts as far as I understand it. If you see one that's discounted it's likely fake.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                  Way more than I would have ever let my wife know. Some of my clients specialize in high end bags for women and men. I hate to say it, but a man bag might not be a bad idea. Some custom bags have concealed carry options too.
                  then don't

Comment

My wife got one 15 years ago. Still looks darn close to new and she carries it everyday. Now the model is so old she has girls at work asking what it is because they've never seen it before. I guess it's vintage now. Best feature is the cell phone pocket on the side. Just wide enough for a flip phone or an old Nokia. Dates it a little.

Comment

I've bought my wife two LV's over the last 4 years. The price is the price....NEVER any discounts on a LV, and if you find one, then it aint a LV....

Comment

) ) ) Very funny Regular, you some learnin to do!

Comment

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
                          I was gonna get a never full and matching wallet, do all of the neverfulls come with the smaller change purse? Do you have pics of what you got?
                          my price quote was too high,but its still too high but here it is

Comment

I was always amazed at the fact that my wife will carry a $1000 bag and won't have more than $8 in it. But she don't have near as many purses as I have guns, so I just keep my mouth shut and buy her what she wants. This year, it's Burberry....whatever the hell that means.

Comment

This looks good but the seller has ZERO feed back, which is a deal killer for me on an item that must be correct.....would not touch it.

Comment

Working...
                              X