The Mule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    We watched it last night, it was mediocre at best with ending left wide open
    I thought it was a good movie. Sometmes life is like that...

Comment

The guy just won’t stop. Crazy amount of accomplishments...

Comment

Same here. We were disappointed with it.

Comment

It was decent but definitely had higher expectations.

Comment

If you wanna see a movie about a dude driving the whole time while making few non-pc/corny jokes along the way then this movie is for you. Its almost like it was a failed comedy.

The movie was not very good in my opinion. It was literally him just driving to the hotel and back to the tire shop. There was so much opportunity to develop other characters to make it a bit more interesting, but they didnt. Kind of sucks, because I was really looking forward to it.

Comment

Wife and I really enjoyed it!

Comment

Agree. We were overly excited to see it and it was extremely slow and never really ramped up. Cool to know it was a true story and all but didn’t meet expectations for the wife and I. Still love ol Clint tho. **** he looked old! Is old too I guess. Lol

Comment

Saw it yesterday, Great movie!

Comment

I enjoyed it. And it was based on a true story. I thought it was cool when they had Molly B in the movie. Although I had never seen her before, coming from Hallettsville, I know some people who are big fans of Molly B. (she was the one in the polka band scene).

Comment

We liked it. Not great but not the bad.

Comment

Boring. Cinematography was dull as well as most of the dialogue. Just my Opinion. Hope it’s his last. Didn’t care that much for Gran Torino either. Prefer to remember him as Dirty Harry, or Josey Wales, not some old dude that can’t act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have only seen a couple trailers and not the whole movie, but something about seeing Clint Eastwood, one of the baddest dudes on screen for over half a century driving a Lincoln “truck” just doesn’t seem right to me.

Comment

Didn’t see it but dad went and said it was meh

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                              This may very well be the last time we see Clint Eastwood on the big screen. We saw it yesterday and really enjoyed it. He is truly an American Legend in his own time.
                              Ironically, Clint Eastwood is very anti-second amendment. Not a legend, just another Holly loser that's good at acting. Respect his career on the screen, but not as a person.

Comment

Wife and I enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X