• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool. Im looking forward to out trip

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike View Post
      Very cool. Im looking forward to out trip

I saw some nice deer at the 587 ranch, good luck on your hunt.

Comment

Had a great time. Txarrows and Dcar took the only 2 deer for the weekend. My deer I was wanting 8pt never got within range. Blubeer shot a deer but no recovery.

Can’t wait to go back
        Attached Files

Comment

Sideways, cmon man

Comment

What happened to your pics

Comment

Originally posted by txarrows View Post
              What happened to your pics
              They were tired and laid down. Smart****

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                They were tired and laid down. Smart****

Ok

Comment

587 Ranch Live hunt.

Here’s a picture of Dcar’s doe

Comment

Looks like a great time Tim and crew make it a fun and enjoyable place to hunt.

Wish I could have made it but passing up two 12 bour days of ot when it's becoming stingy at work would have made for an expensive deer hunt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                      Looks like a great time Tim and crew make it a fun and enjoyable place to hunt.

Wish I could have made it but passing up two 12 bour days of ot when it's becoming stingy at work would have made for an expensive deer hunt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Yes they are, I completely understand

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                          congrats!

Thank you

Comment

Want to thank Tim & Jason for having us out for a great weekend, really enjoyed it. Awesome ranch with tons of deer. Got a nice doe on the first set Friday afternoon and had a great time hunting with Rotney, txarrow & blubeer. Awesome deer & Food.. good times.
                            thanks for posting my doe pic Rene as I'm pic posting challenged

Comment

Originally posted by dcar View Post
                              Want to thank Tim & Jason for having us out for a great weekend, really enjoyed it. Awesome ranch with tons of deer. Got a nice doe on the first set Friday afternoon and had a great time hunting with Rotney, txarrow & blubeer. Awesome deer & Food.. good times.

Your welcome Doug

Comment

Originally posted by banzai View Post
                                I wish I was out there with y'all. It's good to hear that arrows are still getting it done this late into gun season.

I'll be watching this one all weekend. Good luck! Some one get that big six if he's still running around.
                                He's still there along with at least one more decent 6 point and a few smaller ones.

Originally posted by dcar View Post

It was great have Rodney and Danny back again and good to meet new friends Rene and Doug. I hope a few jars of Rene's salsa was left behind!

I took Danny on a night stalk for hogs. The half moon was bright and I think the pigs saw us before we could see them. We stopped at the edge of some brush and I said I can't believe we didn't see pigs...Right then a couple growled at us. They were 10ish yards away in the brush. At least we had that rush LOL

Danny's enchiladas were pretty dang good. I won't mention any names but someone gobbled up the left overs for a late breakfast right as you guys were leaving. Fajitas, dove poppers and beans were great also.

Maybe if they spent half as much time hunting as they did poking fun at each other they would have killed 3 deer each

Here are a couple more recent trail camera pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X