No announcement yet.

Red Wolf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a couple of days ago there was a poor old woman who was attacked and killed in a small town just down the road from the Alligator River NWR in North Carolina where these red wolves were released. DNA collected from the woman shows that some type of canine did the attack but the first results couldn't determine if it was a dog, coyote, or wolf.

Comment

Bump with new proof of the galveston mix:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...ted&yptr=yahoo

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
        Bump with new proof of the galveston mix:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...ted&yptr=yahoo
        And here it comes!!!!

“ A government panel last year concluded that red wolves are in fact a distinct and endangered species. That same panel has now issued a call for research proposals on whether Gulf Coast canids once considered to be coyotes are actually red wolves.“

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
          And here it comes!!!!

“ A government panel last year concluded that red wolves are in fact a distinct and endangered species. That same panel has now issued a call for research proposals on whether Gulf Coast canids once considered to be coyotes are actually red wolves.“
          So is Pluto a planet or not?

Comment

When I first joined up here this spring maybe, I posted a picture of a friend on a 4 wheeler with a dead wolf/hybrid/coyote? on the front rack and I got so much crap that I realized right then that there was no sense in talking sense to many here. I was accused of photo shopping, the "experts" said it was nothing more than a coyote etc...it was amazing to me to hear. The fact of the matter is that it was some sort of hybrid that was huge and killing cattle. Still can't figure out their agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
              So is Pluto a planet or not?
              Does Pluto being a Planet come with Federal mandated ESA use restrictions.....

Comment

“What protection, or any, should be implemented for an animal that is 50 percent super-endangered species and 50 percent coyote?” asks Ron Sutherland, a biologist who advocates for red-wolf conservation at the Wildlands Network.

50% endangered species? No, not even freaking close.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                  “What protection, or any, should be implemented for an animal that is 50 percent super-endangered species and 50 percent coyote?” asks Ron Sutherland, a biologist who advocates for red-wolf conservation at the Wildlands Network.

50% endangered species? No, not even freaking close.
                  As it shouldn’t, but we live in strange times. What happens if the it’s conjured up to be 51% wolf.....

Comment

Working...
                  X