Red Wolf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Where did it say to "save all of them on the island to preserve the species"?

Your DNA Argument could work both ways..
    ↓↓↓↓HERE ↓↓↓↓

Any true hunter/"conservationist" should be all in and jump at any opportunity that might save a species of wildlife from extinction... Any species!!
    I just jumped the gun a little.

If we can just pick and choose the select DNA then we can do that with any number of animals. Heck, we could recreate the T-rex just as easy if that were the way it worked.

Comment

Let me break it down for you.

Definition of wildlife
      : living things and especially mammals, birds, and fishes that are neither human nor domesticated...

Comment

It would seem on a evolutionary scale that Red Wolves were not meant to be, coyotes are a stronger more adaptive species..

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
          You have lost your marbles... complete BS. You want ESA protections for a hybrid? You want 100% loss of state management for a Hybrid.. non pure... degenerate mutt?

By doing so you screw every property owner in the state of Texas and legal precedent for the entire country. It can lead to introducing federal protections for any animal that’s has a percentage equivalent amount of Elizabeth Warren Indian DNA.... is trifling at the least.

All great peaches and cream, until ESA protections come in and your arse is grass for killing a coyote....sorry hybrid.

The redwolf is gone from this land scape. Nut shell setting presence for ESA protections for hybrids is extremely dangerous.

By doing so could work to shut down all Brown Bear hunting on the ABC islands because they have polar bear DNA..

List goes on and on.....

The yotes on Galveston island **** sure don’t need ESA protections
          Your opinions are obviously subjective.. Otherwise how could you possibly, after reading all of these articles, say that you are 100% positive the Red Wolf is absolutely extinct??
          And I'm the last person on this form that will promote protecting coyotes unless that day comes were they become an endangered species.. Until then I will do must best to control their population.. But we're are not talking about coyotes..

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
            It would seem on a evolutionary scale that Red Wolves were not meant to be, coyotes are a stronger more adaptive species..
            Yep.. Great response!!!
            But no one can argue the fact that they are not trying to hang on... I would love to see a come back.. I hate to think of an animal species becoming extinct..
            Last edited by PondPopper; 01-16-2019, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Let me break it down for you.

Definition of wildlife
              : living things and especially mammals, birds, and fishes that are neither human nor domesticated...

Gotcha. So ants and mosquitoes need to be saved.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Gotcha. So ants and mosquitoes need to be saved.
                You reminded me I need to spray.. I'm mixing up some Bifen now!!!

Comment

Your opinions are obviously subjective.. Otherwise how could you possibly, after reading all of these articles, say that you are 100% positive the Red Wolf is absolutely extinct??
                  And I'm the last person on this form that will promote protecting coyotes unless that day comes were they become an endangered species.. Until then I will do must best to control their population.. But we're are not talking about coyotes..
                  in Texas.... yes extinct . Partial DNA doesn’t mean it exists.

You know any neanderthals? 40 percent of the Neanderthal genome may actually survive within modern human genomes....

Comment

You know any neanderthals? 40 percent of the Neanderthal genome may actually survive within modern human genomes....
                    Actually I think I do know some!!

Comment

Actually I think I do know some!!
                      I’m bringing sexy back

Comment

I’m bringing sexy back
                        Me too..

Comment

there may be some on this forum! Hell, even on this thread

Comment

I bet Tink has a butt load of leprechaun DNA in him.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Yep.. Great response!!!
                              But no one can argue the fact that they are not trying to hang on... I would love to see a come back.. I hate to think of an animal species becoming extinct..

There are two ways to look at issues in regards to endangered species.

Species that go into endangerment due to humans and their actions.

Species that go into endangerment due to evolutionary short comings and nature has selected them to end. Red Wolves clearly fall into this category, nature chose for their time to end, Man interceded in an attempt to save them from natural selection.
                              Last edited by Tuffbroadhead; 01-16-2019, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                                I bet Tink has a butt load of leprechaun DNA in him.

Hoggslayer
                                Ya think??

Comment

Working...
                                X