No announcement yet.

Best mud terrain tire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just swapped from Nitto to Toyo, Toyo is sooooo much better.

Comment

Dad has run four or five sets of Firestone Destination M/Ts with no complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
        Are those 35’s on the black ford?

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
          Same here, I'm sold on Toyo. I thought Nitto made a good tire till I switched to the Toyo open country MT's. I'm sure cooper is a great tire but I have zero complaints about Toyo.

Comment

Had a set of 35x12.5r17 Toyo mts on my dually for 55k then gave them to my brother for another 15k, currently have Cooper stt mts at40k and they still look good.

I definitely will never buy bfgs again

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              Hankook dynapro MT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

x2 Ive had these on two different trucks (both F350's, one SRW and one Dually) and been getting over 60k out of them on the srw.

Comment

MT’s

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
                Nitto is made by Toyo now. Quality issues went away and price went up.

Comment

I’ve had great luck with Toto MTs but I’m trying out a set of ridge grapplers right now and like them. I’ll never buy a set of BFG mud terrains again for something that gets daily driven.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckcrusher View Post
                    x2 Ive had these on two different trucks (both F350's, one SRW and one Dually) and been getting over 60k out of them on the srw.

I’ve ran them on my daily drivers for years and the truck is my ranch truck and I put them to the test without a hiccup.

Great tires.

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                      duratracs only one i will run now hold up great in texas mesquite and are quiet on road
                      Same here. Best tires i've ever owned. They do fantastic in the snow, and hold up really good with chains on them in the mud too.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                        fierce attitude by Goodyear
                        Are they any good in the mud? The gaps on those tires are so small, they look like they would hold mud in them rather than throw it out. Are they a rock tire maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          Look at the nitto ridge grappler. More of a very agressive all terrain but very good tire in the mud. They are not loud and get great mileage.

This is what I have. I love them. They have performed great for me in the mud. Super smooth and quiet on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                            This is what I have. I love them. They have performed great for me in the mud. Super smooth and quiet on the road.

a number of offroad guys in the Jeep world have switched from MT tires to the Ridge grapplers. one of the top build shops Evo Offroad is running them on their main rig. thinking of giving them a try when my I upgrade my Jeep tires.

Comment

I’m running my first set of Toyo MT’s on my Ford diesel. I have about 32,000 on them and based on wear I should get 50k out of them. So far I am sold and as of now plan on replacing them with another set.

Comment

Toyo M/T. No comparison.

Comment

Working...
                                X