Mississippi hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowkill1978 View Post
    I hunt probably 5 miles from Doloroso. I have a few good friends that hunt in Doloroso. You couldn’t be going at a better time. Last year there were 3 big bucks killed on our place on Jan 16th. I wish our season went through Feb 15th because it’s just getting good. You see plenty deer and have a great hunt, I’m sure of it.
    Sweet! Wish we could hunt longer, but just thankful for being able to go and hunt private land with modern firearms. And only having to buy my license and kids can hunt with me, since all under 16.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
      Anybody hunt in Mississippi? Have a possible chance to hunt with a customer near Natchez,MS on 1250ac of private land.

Thanks!
      I know a guy from Natchez let me know if i need to get you in touch?

Comment

Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
        I know a guy from Natchez let me know if i need to get you in touch?
        Will do

Comment

I'm ready

Comment

Good luck! If I ever drive there it's gonna be to crappie fish! Heck with deer!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              Good luck! If I ever drive there it's gonna be to crappie fish! Heck with deer!!
              Lol! I never even considered it until my customer invited me

Comment

Make sure to check up on CWD and transporting your deer. I know there have been some confirmed cases in MS and there could be some regulations for certain counties.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony1971 View Post
                  Make sure to check up on CWD and transporting your deer. I know there have been some confirmed cases in MS and there could be some regulations for certain counties.
                  Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Grew up north of Vicksburg on the MS River. Just got back from there actually. Nothing like hunting whitetails in the MS River bottoms. The place you are referring to may be in what is considered the hills, but still should be a good hunt. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylab View Post
                      Grew up north of Vicksburg on the MS River. Just got back from there actually. Nothing like hunting whitetails in the MS River bottoms. The place you are referring to may be in what is considered the hills, but still should be a good hunt. Good luck.
                      Thx!

Comment

Meyersville? Rolling Fork?

Comment

You know them Dr. Wylie's and Dr. Nealy's?.... Md's and Pharmacist from Vicksburg... Some live in the DFW, some live in Mississippi

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Should be good the closer to the river. Let us know how you do. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel_Reb View Post
                              Should be good the closer to the river. Let us know how you do. Good luck.
                              Will do

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                                My hometown Grenada is epic for Crappie. Hell they host the Crappiethon every year and some of my buds used to guide on Grenada Lake. Slabs!

Comment

Working...
                                X