No announcement yet.

Anyone else enjoying one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an insert but it’s nice to have going at night. I’m responsible for the fire, wife handles the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice setups!!

My wife and I won't be building a house for a few more years but I've told her that a fire place is happening.

Comment

I refuse to live in a house without one. Grew up with no central heat and used one exclusively.

Comment

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Nice!

Skinny

Comment

Yessir.

Comment

Kinda dark but too lazy to get up and turn on the light. [emoji846]. Actually just got it out in today. Old unit crapped out and we haven’t had a “fire” in a couple years. Gas logs.

Comment

Those all look awesome! In your houses...not in mine. In fact I had the builder change the plans and remove the fireplace. Gives me more floor space instead of an ornament that I would never use.

Now, an outdoor fireplace or fire pit...I can deal with one of those!

Comment

It's in my blood!😂

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Gig’em!

Comment

In my DIY barndo I decided against a fireplace and went with a modern wood burning stove in the living area. I built alcoves into the wall and used Austin white stone for the surround. Man it was alot of work but I think when completed it's going to perform and look nice. The upper alcove is going to have a life size mount in it. Over this past weekend I was forced to spend the night there and wished I had the stove already installed

I cut the mantel from an oak tree more that a year ago and it's been drying nicely. My future home is a work in progress and I plan on doing most of the heating with stove using oak that my wife cuts and hauls in.

Comment

Working...
                            X