No announcement yet.

$53K fine levied for the 278" Texas buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone please just PM me with avatar name of the guy who shot this deer? I've been trying to figure it out and can't

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
      Can someone please just PM me with avatar name of the guy who shot this deer? I've been trying to figure it out and can't

TxBlkCld

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TLDR, but I can guarantee 80% of you have done far worse things than try to finish off a deer at night. Much less own up to it and the face consequences. Moral of the story is everyone makes mistakes, but do you learn from them? Or do you just enjoy throwing stones, when you yourself, live in a glass house...

Comment

Originally posted by J McCoy View Post
          TLDR, but I can guarantee 80% of you have done far worse things than try to finish off a deer at night. Much less own up to it and the face consequences. Moral of the story is everyone makes mistakes, but do you learn from them? Or do you just enjoy throwing stones, when you yourself, live in a glass house...

You should probably read more.

Edit, nevermind. I see you're from Aubrey. You know **** well he did more than finish it off at night.

Comment

Wow, you obviously have not been informed about Travis and his habitual hunting ethics. Take 10 and read up.

Comment

A mistake happens once, this was not a mistake

Comment

Bahahaha!

Comment

TLDR, but I can guarantee 80% of you have done far worse things..
                  Stuff like this does remind me of the high dollar south TX lease I visited. You better not look at one of their bucks funny but they just couldn't understand that they weren't supposed to be shooting the sandhills with their rifles or the tree ducks with their dove loads.

Comment

What you reference as mistakes were willful decisions--numerous ones. Your purported moral of the story is also impotent. The poacher, to my knowledge, has never indicated he has learned anything about getting caught. If one only follows the law and stops poaching after getting caught, that doesn't say say much about that man either.

Comment

Working...
                    X