No announcement yet.

Stolen 2014 Honda Foreman - Pictures/Vids of Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** 3 days on the news and the perp hasn't been identified? If I was a betting man I would be out some money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesg1224 View Post
      I don't think the E. Texas Hunting Club accepted my request to join... i don't technically live in E. Texas so I can understand. If you can put in a good word for me I'll try to join again. (I use to duck hunt Anahuac and one of my best friends lives in Tyler, TX.... does that count.. )
      I know there were a few questions or something that popped up that I had to enter to join. PM me your name and I can try and add you.

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
        pro tip.. Just use some dark paper, get it wet and cover about three teeth.. Update your profile picture and they'll wonder what took you so long and let you right in!

Sent from my sm-g930v using tapatalk
        lol....

Comment

Does anyone know what this guy is wearing on his left wrist? Is that a mirror?

Comment

Trying again to attach picture.
            Attached Files

Comment

Better description: Look at the guy on the right (in the other unit). He has something on his left wrist (it looks like a black loop of some sort)

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

My bad I'll return it tomorrow

Comment

Any luck OP?

Comment

I think its a light. You see him take it off his wrist at 1.09, then the next you see it about 1.18 (screen shot below)
                        Attached Files

Comment

No luck yet. I think the burglar department is finally going to assign an officer......

Comment

WELL. I have some good news and bad news.

The GOOD news is both of these A-holes are behind bars thanks the news video and the Houston community and Police department. After the video aired, some people that recognized these meth heads contacted Crimestoppers and eventually lead to an arrest. I'm still waiting to hear if they will get sentenced but at least last I heard they were in jail without bond.
                            Bad news.... no sign on my ATV or trailer....
                            Terrible luck in getting this stolen a few months after my insurance policy elapsed without me knowing so I'm out ~$8,000.

Both of these guys have LONG rap sheets. Some really bad people are behind bars as a result of my misfortune and I definitely feel good about that but I will have to start saving my pennies again until I can buy another ATV and trailer.

Comment

Glad to hear those POS are locked up. Unfortunately they probably won't stay in long. Sorry you didn't get the 4 wheeler back.

Comment

Glad the got em.. 2 for the good guys!
                                Stinks about the 4wheeler though.. maybe if they got em that first week or two but after this long they had time to sell it or trade it or whatever

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X