Stolen 2014 Honda Foreman - Pictures/Vids of Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
    Is this typical nowadays, thief's running around with cutting torches cutting through multiple layers of security measures?

I guess that's the positive of storing stuff at home, they have to try to dodge bullets and operate a cutting torch at the same time.
    I would say it's probably a-typical, but it reinforces the saying: Locks are there to keep "honest" people honest.

I wish I could keep my stuff at my house but these communities in the city don't have much garage space and no parking. I get enough harassment from my HOA as it is.

Comment

Im pretty sure they have been in your shop before this. Wouldn't be surprised if you have met them.

Comment

Originally posted by AgTag23 View Post
        Insurance on these things is next to nothing.

I would rather them die than pay the couple hundred dollars to insure that bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump.

Comment

I hope they get caught and you get to burn their hands off with the torch they used. Hate a thief!!

Comment

Meth monkeys..... Gotta catch them all

Comment

Meth head. Look at those tats. Hope he’s caught

Comment

Bump for ya. With a unique rack like that, I got to imagine someone will notice it. Good luck OP.

Comment

Those tats will give him away
                    I'd have them check at the local sheriff office in the records matching his age/build I bet his meth mouth has been locked up before

Comment

Wouldn't hurt to fill this out

Comment

I posted it on a TX Law Enforcement only page on FB to see of anyone can identify him. If I were you, id take some pics of that neck tattoo to local tattoo shops in the area. Might get lucky.... He seems to be into ink and its a pretty unique piece...

Comment

Originally posted by Jesg1224 View Post
                          I don't think it was the same GMC, but you are very close to my storage unit.
                          I know the unit you are talking about, I am pretty sure the entire complex is up for sale. For what it is worth, I printed out reward posters with pictures of the truck, and put them up and down Long Point. Posted the videos to "Spring Branch" groups on FB, gave a thumb drive of the video to the cops, and never heard anything from anybody. If it were me, I would monitor craigslist and Ebay and see if you can find them selling it. Or reach out to the neighboring properties and see if they have the truck on video.

Comment

This should already be posted on the Channel 11 and Channel 13 websites. The video and images you have a major clickbait win for them. I can't imagine they won't jump at this.

Comment

Yea send to local channels they love posting videos like this to websites and may even make news. Hope you find these bs

Comment

Bump

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X