No announcement yet.

65% off Scentloks Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting on shipping conformation on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
      I spoke to them this morning inquiring about shipment status. The lady was really nice and said that I should receive a shipping confirmation soon but they were running a little behind due to "a large influx of orders from over the weekend".

Just got my shipping confirmation a few minutes ago!

Funny I’m the OP and haven’t received any tracking info. However, just spoke with them and they said everything was good on the orders. They were just backed up. Said I should have tracking information soon.

Glad the deal is working out for folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't have shipping confirmation yet either, but it sounds like everyone who got in on the deal is going to get what they ordered. Not too worried about it now. Thanks again OP.

Comment

The code was not meant for public consumption, that’s what I was told by scentlok. Looks like the green screen broke its use. I originally found it on the bow hunters of America Facebook page.

Guess that’s what happens when someone leaks something like that on social media. Glad some who normally wouldn’t buy clothing like this were able to take advantage of it for a minute. I know I was one of those.

Comment

One order shipped (the smaller one). Waiting for the larger order to. For those that had a larger order, have you received shipping info yet?

Comment

I made a pretty large order and have not received any shipping confirmations yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
                The code was not meant for public consumption, that’s what I was told by scentlok. Looks like the green screen broke its use. I originally found it on the bow hunters of America Facebook page.

Guess that’s what happens when someone leaks something like that on social media. Glad some who normally wouldn’t buy clothing like this were able to take advantage of it for a minute. I know I was one of those.

Dang it. I just cancelled my order. Not fair to Scentlok for a employee to sabotage their online sales.

Comment

I have not received any shipping info sent an email no response yet

Comment

One order shipped (the smaller one). Waiting for the larger order to. For those that had a larger order, have you received shipping info yet?

No sir I have the two smaller order confirmation but not the two bigger ones.

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    Dang it. I just cancelled my order. Not fair to Scentlok for a employee to sabotage their online sales.
                    Sure you did lmao ..

Comment

Shipping confirmation on 1 of 2 orders

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Ya. Also got a code for 50% off discontinued items. BS-ICU812-50
                        Couldn’t get this one to work either...

Comment

shipping confirmation on both orders today

Comment

Originally posted by cohenascopy View Post

We’ll see what tomorrow brings. I know I ordered quite a bit on the larger one. The smaller order was only two things.

Comment

Originally posted by cohenascopy View Post

Same for me

Comment

How did you get this info? I wonder what the code was meant for. I feel kinda bad now but respect the company for honoring everything anyways......

Comment

Working...
                                X