Don’t judge a book by its cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    I have an employee who is down on her luck, she is not quite as noticeable as this lady but she does stand out a little, when she was hired I had little expectations for her, she messed up a couple times and we let her go, well she came back begging for her job, we decided to give it another go, I have gotten to know her a little, she has many great qualities, I am thinking about buying her a car because she has to uber to work quite often, 70.00 it cost, I feel bad for her, I know that I will more than likely not get my money back, I just feel like this girl needs a break, call me stupid but I think I am going to take a chance on her.

We never know what has happened in someone’s past. I say go for it. Best case you gain a great employee who is loyal for life. Worst case you get bit. You will survive the later but many lives are changed for the better if the best case materializes.

Comment

I have an employee who is down on her luck, she is not quite as noticeable as this lady but she does stand out a little, when she was hired I had little expectations for her, she messed up a couple times and we let her go, well she came back begging for her job, we decided to give it another go, I have gotten to know her a little, she has many great qualities, I am thinking about buying her a car because she has to uber to work quite often, 70.00 it cost, I feel bad for her, I know that I will more than likely not get my money back, I just feel like this girl needs a break, call me stupid but I think I am going to take a chance on her.
      Hopefully your right. Sometimes those situations work, too many times, they let you down. I have tried to help people like that and felt so stupid when they pulled something very stupid, then the money I spent on them was waisted. I get so ****** off when I do something like that and the person I am trying to help screws up the whole deal.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
        I don't think that woman uses much makeup. Don't have to wait 45 minutes for her to get ready to go somewhere.
        And she hauls *** when she's shopping. She just might be the perfect woman....minus the whole face situation. That could be fixed though. Just have her swipe a few paper bags to put over her head and one for you to put over your head in case things get wild and hers fall off. She's a triple bagger.

Comment

No, I won’t call you stupid.
          Good on you!!!

Comment

I'm with Uncle Saggy...……
            you do it mjhaverkamp…….
            Wheather or not, she get's anything out of it, don't matter.....
            You will.....

Comment

Awesome gesture Sir!!

Sometimes life takes us to places where we loose the path. There are some that will never get back on the path but there are others that just need a nudge to get back on. Thank you for doing this. May the Good Lord bless you and yours!!
              Last edited by Pedernal; 12-09-2018, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                Dang, I’ve been thinking it was a race all these years and I have prided myself on never losing a single one [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                For the win!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                  Hahahaha just spit my drink literally all over the table!
                  well I bet that's one thing she isn't! A SPITTER! LOL

Comment

Solid move. All you can do is try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys, have not found a car yet, still looking, if you know of something in the area let me know, thanks.

Comment

God bless her.

Comment

Working...
                        X