Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

TBH person who knows interstate moving options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When we moved from PA to TX we considered renting first. The mover offered holding our stuff in storage for a fee but that wasn't included in my relocation package so we didn't do it. I wish we did rent now because I am not real happy with where we bought our house.

Good luck and congrats!

Comment

Good luck and congrats on having a plan to get out of that God forsaken state

Comment

When my Daughter made the move back to Anchorage she used ABF. They drop a trailer and you load. Charge by the foot.
        When we make the move in the Spring we use them or a UHAUL crate.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Update-

Perow and I spoke, thanks for the introduction! We then spoke, he’s having a local estimator call me Monday. I want to see the options and prices from a full-service moving company.

Webb09 call me whenever it’s convenient.

Thanks for the other suggestions.

Now- back to another day painting. I’ve eventually got to run out of walls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad the plans are coming together Bill. You should definitely come to Texas and let it warm up before going to Montana. I can put you on hogs in San Saba pretty easily. We could also get a few Granger hunts in too.

Comment

Thanks again guys!

We had 2 estimators cone out this week and I’m going to talk to the Texas-based moving firm next week to get a quote so we know our options.

Back to painting- I learned wall texturing repair on YouTube this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have moved myself and several other families across country a couple times. We have always used a 26' U-Haul van. That will hold the vast majority of a 3-4 bedroom house and all the odds and ends or valuables go into a car which follows the van. Cost for a week long trip usually runs $2500-3000, plus all the packaging insurance fuel etc. adds up to $4000 total.

Comment

Working...
                X