Facebook can suck it!!!! [emoji35]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
    The Amber Guyger of poachers...hey, this isn’t my stand. Boy, these trees all look exactly alike in the dark
    That's why you should have to carry your stand out every time so people dont try to claim spots on PUBLIC LAND. That's disrespectful to others leaving a stand up and claiming that spot as your own.

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
      That's why you should have to carry your stand out every time so people dont try to claim spots on PUBLIC LAND. That's disrespectful to others leaving a stand up and claiming that spot as your own.

What’s worse is when they leave it up, give you the god coordinates, then get butt hurt when you kill a deer out of it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        Funny thing is they delete my pic, ban me for three days, but leave this pic up that I posted??? Like what is the though process here?

This picture is OK because it is deer emojis.

Comment

Never have had one. Next

Comment

Originally posted by PapaBear View Post
            This picture is OK because it is deer emojis.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] man thats funny

Comment

If y'all think not having a FB profile protects you from them collecting data on you then I have some bad news.

Comment

I had listing of bows, bow cases, and archery related items pulled down by Facebook because they are prohibited items. I don't of anyone that has ever appealed and won. I just relist it and normally get it sold prior to being caught again. You get what you pay for. Facebook is free so I feel like I get more than I pay for

I also got in trouble for posting pictures a couple of years ago when we had a butchering party. They do not like blood or naked animals. Liberals get really irate seeing the insides of things.

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
                  I had listing of bows, bow cases, and archery related items pulled down by Facebook because they are prohibited items. I don't of anyone that has ever appealed and won. I just relist it and normally get it sold prior to being caught again. You get what you pay for. Facebook is free so I feel like I get more than I pay for

I also got in trouble for posting pictures a couple of years ago when we had a butchering party. They do not like blood or naked animals. Liberals get really irate seeing the insides of things.
                  You/We are the product not the social media site.

Comment

their game... their rules.
                    yes they are stupid.

Comment

You know you’re dealing with an all time low in society when it becomes the norm (or it seems that way) when people on there determine your worthiness by how a person’s profile is set up. What a demeaning and totally fake part of the online world that face trash has created. They helped to create a new reality which is fake and valueless in the whole scheme of things.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                        Most people don't hunt, can't understand why we do. Graphic photos of our successful outings creates more animosity than good will. Maybe try posting pics that shed a favorable light on our cherished tradition (exclude exit wounds, decapitation, etc...). I wonder if the book of faces would have a problem with that?
                        This guy gets it, nice post camoclad, right there with you. I'm a hunter, doesn't mean I've got to stir crap up on Facebook, do our thing, let them do theirs. Razorback01 out.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                          Makes sense, FB is anti poacher
                          I see what you did there! (slow clap)

Comment

Facebook is for women.... why you mad?

Comment

Working...
                            X