Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Ever have one of those days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever have one of those days?

So today should’ve been the day I hit the road for San Benito. I was drawn for the Laguna Atascosa bow hunt. I’ve been packed and ready for about three weeks now knowing it was going to possibly be my last chance to kill a buck this season, and then last week grandma passed away on Friday. Her services were scheduled for this Saturday, but I planned on seeing about possibly showing up Saturday night. Well this Monday came and work told me I’d have to take over a project 1.5 hours away since we had a guy quit and I wouldn’t be able to take off now anyway. Not looking for sympathy. Today sucks because I should’ve been scouting in Laguna and it’s all kinda creeping in. I could sure use a drink or 30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

suck being a grown-up...

hang in there brother...

Comment

Sorry man. That does suck.

RIP Grandma

Comment

Sorry for the loss

Comment

i would quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
            suck being a grown-up...

hang in there brother...

It does. I miss college haha

Comment

There will be other hunts. Sucks. Sorry for the loss of your grandma.

Comment

Sucks for sure but.......maybe that's God saying there's a reason you need to be in town or at Grandma's funeral. Maybe a family member could use some support. I think about that sort of stuff when it feels like more than one thing is keeping me from doing something I want to do.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                  Sucks for sure but.......maybe that's God saying there's a reason you need to be in town or at Grandma's funeral. Maybe a family member could use some support. I think about that sort of stuff when it feels like more than one thing is keeping me from doing something I want to do.
                  Good way to think about times like this.
                  Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Been there done that and it ain't fun!

Comment

When it rains it pours sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Comment

I just put down 800 sqft of plank flooring and the customer just changed her mind and told me to pull it up.........

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          I just put down 800 sqft of plank flooring and the customer just changed her mind and told me to pull it up.........

Hope y’all have a removal charge.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                            Hope y’all have a removal charge.

I will definitely charge for it

Comment

What goes around comes around. One missed opportunity makes room for another. Hang in there, buddy. I have definitely had those days, weeks, months and empathize with you. And hell, if you're in the Dallas area, I'll grab a drink or 30 with ya!

Comment

Working...
                              X