Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife keeps asking what I want for Christmas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that say that you don’t want anything, maybe suggest something that’s not necessarily an item but maybe more of a gift. Suction like a Dyson but not sold in stores. If you turn that down than I don’t know how else to help you.

Comment

The necessities in life! Razors, Deodorant, Underwear, Sunflower seeds, Whiskey, Tobacco, Coffee, & etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Top Of Texas View Post
        Aberlour 16 year Highlands Single Malt Scotch Whiskey Double Cask Matured.
        Winner!!

Comment

Win-Win
          Just tell her you want a gift certificate for some special time with her.

Comment

I always say I don’t need anything and end up with underwear and some random stuff from academy. Trying a new tactic this year; I let my brother know exactly what ammo I’m currently in need of and he will in turn point my wife in the right direction. I would just buy it myself if it weren’t Christmas, so this is a win win. No money spent on crap I have to pretend to like and never use, and my wife gets that good feeling most people get when they give a gift the recipient likes.

Comment

My wife asked me what I wanted last year and now she's my ex wife. Most expensive present ever. Just kidding.

Comment

Id rather people not spend money on myself. If she buys me something it comes out of our only bank acccount that I manage lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                  I understand what you mean. But I think if it this way. Some people are just givers. They like to give gifts, surprises, help out etc... It makes those people feel good to give.
                  While it may be annoying to some trying to figure out a gift for them to get.. When someone says they don’t want anything or don’t get me anything it takes that “good feeling” or blessing away from that person. If that makes sense.

Think of something simple... even something you could do together... tickets to a concert, gift card to favorite restaurant or dirt track races...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This describes my wife to a tee, she is a giver. She will rack her brain to get everyone something special that they may have mentioned way back in August. I try and tell her to enjoy and quit worrying about gifts give cash and she always says that she does enjoy giving and making it special.

Comment

My wife enjoys giving gifts. Who am I to take that away from her?

I keep an updated Amazon wish list.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                      just think of something and tell her -- it's not the time of year to be difficult.

everyone needs a new shirt, a bird bag, a jacket or a holster......

and with that.....my work here is done.

(I wear a large in everything, and carry a 9mm.)
                      I like to ask for things that are completely free. This blows womens minds

Examples... When you go shopping take my DL and pick up my hunting license (it's lifetime). This is for my B-day in August.

Go to the ranch one day and help with a project. I pick an easy project.

Wash the dogs.

Take my truck in for an oil change etc. This was free but now it costs but she still hates this idea as a present.

Then there are other things completely free you can ask your wife for... And no I never get those suggestions either

But it is frustrating because it's obvious if/when you take money out of the equation they fritz out. Just give me something I want or do something for me that I dread doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        My wife enjoys giving gifts. Who am I to take that away from her?

I keep an updated Amazon wish list.
                        I gave her an Amazon list. A day later I got on Amazon to look at something and saw she simply bought the entire list Now that's one stop easy shopping for her but hurts me!

Comment

I told my wife a shirt this year. She is a giver. We don’t do presents just a small gift on the 6th. She got me a shirt this year from bunker branding that I was going to buy. I got her a pedicure and a gift card to a place she likes. Simple and easy!

Comment

Working...
                          X