Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeder was stolen, Poachers, but Good Karma!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
    Is there a lock on the main gate ? Ever figure out how they are getting in? Must have a truck if they hauled off your whole feeder. I would get a chain and a lock and try to secure that place (with landowners consent).
    No, you drive in through a bunch of corn fields, about 1/2 a mile, then turn into the part that i hunt. It just has the old barbwire stretch gate. I'll probably see if he will let me set up a gate back there this summer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good on you. Good for you.

Comment

Only bad part of this story, who ever stole your stuff and put the 5 gal feeder up, well, they will be back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
          haha. I'm gonna bring corn, christmas presents, cases of drinks..
          I know of some guys that gained access to hunting land in Kansas over 3 turkey sandwiches. True story. It pays to be nice so I’m told

Comment

Or she put up the bucket feeder and fed you a line about vandals on her property as a means to cover for her being on your property! Quick thinking!! LoL!!

Probably not, but the conspiracy theorist in me says it’s plausible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post
              Or she put up the bucket feeder and fed you a line about vandals on her property as a means to cover for her being on your property! Quick thinking!! LoL!!

Probably not, but the conspiracy theorist in me says it’s plausible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Ha. No, this was way up in the woods. And there's a spot in the woods across the street where somebody could park and kind of hide a truck. Especially at night.

No leads on the feeder as of yet. Gonna try to hunt saturday afternoon though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate thieves and wish there were still stocks in front of the town court houses for that purpose.

I HATE THIEVERY.

Comment

Working...
                X