• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

New car smell lured in 2 5* for Jimbo.

Comment

How can the entire Southeastern Conference have a new car smell?

Comment

Biggest recruiting win if this is true

Herman just said Texas will have four senior WRs next season, including Lil'Jordan Humphrey and Collin Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            They will. One day

We comin!

No,no! LSU’s job is on January 1st at the Fiesta Bowl!

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
              Biggest recruiting win if this is true

Herman just said Texas will have four senior WRs next season, including Lil'Jordan Humphrey and Collin Johnson.
              How is this a recruiting win?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                You are missing all the points dude. You need to worry about UGA, LSU and Bama not Texas. Texas is fine with the #3 class last year, better than y'alls this year.....and the #9 class so far this year.

More troubling for Texas this year is OUs class....not Aggy.

Y'all are so goofy that you keep touting how good the SEC teams are doing. That is bad for you...not good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  You are missing all the points dude. You need to worry about UGA, LSU and Bama not Texas. Texas is fine with the #3 class last year, better than y'alls this year.....and the #9 class so far this year.

More troubling for Texas this year is OUs class....not Aggy.

Y'all are so goofy that you keep touting how good the SEC teams are doing. That is bad for you...not good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Bob don’t pay to much attention to us Ags poking. It’s all in fun.

Comment

Looks like OU could move up to #5 very soon.

Comment

Offense continuity and building depth. Year 3 with same offense, same QB, same WRs.

Convincing them to come back to help their draft status. He recruited them for one more year.

A couple WR recruits in this year's class will get a redshirt year that probably wouldn't have redshirted if they left.

How are those not recruiting wins?

Comment

2018/19 College Football Pre-Bowl Season

New car smell lured in 2 5* for Jimbo.

It did for TH last year as well with a 3rd ranked class.

Followed up with the 9th. In 2019.

Future is bright! TH had the chance to RS all four 2018 OL. QB room will have 5 dudes for the first time in a long time.

It’s all good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Last edited by Chad C; 12-19-2018, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                          How can the entire Southeastern Conference have a new car smell?

Tough row to hoe in the West. Hogs have 18th best class in the country, come in 6th out of 7 (barely) in their DIVISION of their conference.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                            Offense continuity and building depth. Year 3 with same offense, same QB, same WRs.

Convincing them to come back to help their draft status. He recruited them for one more year.

A couple WR recruits in this year's class will get a redshirt year that probably wouldn't have redshirted if they left.

How are those not recruiting wins?
                            The deadline to declare for the draft is the middle of January, most players in big bowl games don't declare until after the bowl game. I hope they stay but not sure it's a done deal.

Comment

2018/19 College Football Pre-Bowl Season

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                              The deadline to declare for the draft is the middle of January, most players in big bowl games don't declare until after the bowl game. I hope they stay but not sure it's a done deal.

BigL is referring to Herman saying they would be back next season when discussing next year today at his press conference. Yes, there is still time for them to declare but all signs look to both coming back.

Comment

Working...
                              X