This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    There's not many 6'3"-6'4" RB's in the NFL for a reason. Not saying he can't be an exception to the rule, but it is what it is. Not many Eddie George's running around out there
    True and the life expectancy of one in the league is next to nil.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      There's not many 6'3"-6'4" RB's in the NFL for a reason. Not saying he can't be an exception to the rule, but it is what it is. Not many Eddie George's running around out there
      Derrick Henry had one hell of a game the other week, but he may also be much faster. But then again, the argument is whether he can be successful in college at RB. It was Vernon's choice to play RB.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
        Derrick Henry had one hell of a game the other week, but he may also be much faster. But then again, the argument is whether he can be successful in college at RB. It was Vernon's choice to play RB.
        I don't doubt that one bit. Same with Sewo at TCU.

Comment

Derrick Henry is considerably faster, he was sub 4.6 at the combine. Jackson has quick feet and is explosive, would not consider him fast.

Comment

We actually got a 4 star QB!! We will see if he starts year 1

Comment

Lol, that’s how the Ags landed him. I’d wager he’s headed to LB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Lol, that’s how the Ags landed him. I’d wager he’s headed to LB.

Yeah, we all know. Didn't ut make a last second pitch at him at RB? Would he not make the depth chart at RB for ut or tcu?

Comment

Saban could not get Freeze (yet)
                  But, he did get this castaway.

Comment

Yeah, we all know. Didn't ut make a last second pitch at him at RB? Would he not make the depth chart at RB for ut or tcu?
                    IMHO the Texas depth chart at RB next year is 1.

They are however going all in on a 5 star from IMG. Reports are the whole staff is in Florida right not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...story,amp.html
                      Maybe he should be working with Georgia? Wooooo!

Comment

I never said he couldn't play RB in college. TCU would have given him a shot at RB this year. I just don't think his tools fit there as far as having a career at the next level is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...story,amp.html

I bet most teams wouldn’t touch that guy. Saban is fearless. Probably brought him in as an enforcer. When a kid acts up, he brings Durkin out of a box to clean up and scare the crap outta them Pulp Fiction Gimp style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                            I bet most teams wouldn’t touch that guy. Saban is fearless. Probably brought him in as an enforcer. When a kid acts up, he brings Durkin out of a box to clean up and scare the crap outta them Pulp Fiction Gimp style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Which one of em you wanna do first?

Comment

They wanted him to play DE.

Comment

Was Payton a big loss for Texas? Just saw he decommited

Comment

Working...
                                X