Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hope Texas holds on to Lil’ Jordan Humphrey. Barring injury there’s no question he could move up in the draft with another year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
      I just hope Texas holds on to Lil’ Jordan Humphrey. Barring injury there’s no question he could move up in the draft with another year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Big things could happen if kids like CJ and LJH return. They both could use more development IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Big things could happen if kids like CJ and LJH return. They both could use more development IMHO.
        Just think if Malik, Elliot, Hill (defense), Williams (offense), and Dickson (Punter) had all stayed.

Then add in Poona Ford, that is 6 guys playing on Sunday that they did not have this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Just think if Malik, Elliot, Hill (defense), Williams (offense), and Dickson (Punter) had all stayed.

Then add in Poona Ford, that is 6 guys playing on Sunday that they did not have this year.
          I was bummed they bailed, but I'm glad all of the freshmen that played had significant time to develope this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            Still have the #2 class in the nation and Jimbo ain’t done. #newcarsmell
            UGA said hold my beer. There will be lots of movement over the next two weeks.
            Last edited by Chad C; 12-10-2018, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              UGA said hold my beer.
              I see Bama, TAMU, GA, LSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                I see Bama, TAMU, GA, LSU.
                UGA just bumped the Ags. I only look at the composite. Lots of change coming in the next two weeks.

Currently:
                Bama w/24 commits
                UGA w/19 commits
                Aggie w/22 commits
                LSU w/20 commits
                Clemson w/24 commits
                Texas w/21 commits
                Oregon w/19 commits
                OU w/17 commits
                tOSU w/16 commits
                ND w/21 commits
                Last edited by Chad C; 12-10-2018, 11:31 AM.

Comment

I felt strongly that a few of those guys on defense would've benefited from another year at the cfb level. Especially Malik and the other kids that really only had 1 solid year, imo. But, it-is what it-is.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                    I felt strongly that a few of those guys on defense would've benefited from another year at the cfb level. Especially Malik and the other kids that really only had 1 solid year, imo. But, it-is what it-is.
                    I agree with Chad, those young kids got to play. I do think you have to look at the Texas Defense though and point to the fact they were replacing 4 NFL guys. They had some growing pains during the year.

Comment

I agree with Chad, those young kids got to play. I do think you have to look at the Texas Defense though and point to the fact they were replacing 4 NFL guys. They had some growing pains during the year.
                      No doubt on the growing pains and the reason for them. The youngsters will certainly benefit from the playing time, some of them played a lot. I would love to see the LB crew get better. I'm really hoping some of these '18 and '19 LB recruits pan out.

Comment

Gonna be some more this next year. Hopefully some of the young kids on the front 7 with another year under Yancy, like Overshown, Adoye, Coburn Graham, Bimage, Ossai, Vaughn, Ojomo, Wilbon etc make big strides in replacing and bettering the folks that left. Hager won't be hard to replace but Omenihu, Nelson and Johnson will be missed.

Comment

Man I saw the giant lead I had this week on the post count and tried to let y'all catch up but you let it fall off the first page.

Comment

Seems strange for that Arizona JUCO DB to flip from LSU to WV.

Comment

Heard where Kyler Murray apologized for some tweets then deleted them from his account. What did he say?

Comment

Saw AP All American list. SEC has 11 players, B12 has 2? Ag's representing with two on 1st team and one on 2nd. LJ Humphrey didn't have the stats but I bet he scares DC's as much as any receiver in the country.

Comment

Working...
                                X