[ATTACH]937150[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Love it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'll be pulling for TEXAS.

Comment

Has anyone reported Shawn Robinson is transferring?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post

I saw that, but didn’t want to get labeled as a buzzard circling over TCU. [emoji6]

Justin Rogers knee better be healthy.

Comment

Because you are just being goofy. Why stoop to your level?

Like I really thought NO ONE had ever won a h2h recruiting battle with Alabama.

If showing that you were wrong is "goofy" then your definition of goofy and mine are very different.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              I saw that, but didn’t want to get labeled as a buzzard circling over TCU. [emoji6]

Oh,I didn’t think about being a buzzard. Many think he goes to OU. I highly doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

Either him or Hurts will end up at Oklahoma. They are going to need a QB next year

Comment

Oh,I didn’t think about being a buzzard. Many think he goes to OU. I highly doubt it.

Hurts may end up at TCU.

Comment

Yep. Robinson gone. Ive been hearing some rumors for a while but hadn't really seen much concrete until recently. Still haven't got a straight answer as to what happened. GP is certainly tough to play for.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      If showing that you were wrong is "goofy" then your definition of goofy and mine are very different.
                      Ok, I was wrong......although it was just a silly comment......hence Lil Nicky. Lol.

Dear god dude. Redass.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        You misspelled two...

Touché

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Only because of the weekly antics of retardedness from TBH Aggy monkeys.

Surely you can see that if you look real hard.

Are you taking me seriously? You’re usually not so quick to the bait.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                            How much harder can it be? Still have 3 cupcakes on the schedule
                            I thought just a few pages ago, bob posted ags had #4 sos?

Comment

Does anyone know if he will entertain switching to LB? I know a school that could give home a look. [emoji23]

He’s not a good throwing QB and never looked comfortable at TCU.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                Does anyone know if he will entertain switching to LB? I know a school that could give home a look. [emoji23]

He’s not a good throwing QB and never looked comfortable at TCU.

My personal opinion is he will be fine throwing the ball. He has exceptional arm strength. He can make all the throws. The OL was horrendous. He just needs experience to help with slowing the game down and decision making. Pretty similar to what Ehlinger has gone through(with more arm talent). Not to mention he has played banged up virtually his whole time at TCU. Even though he had issues turning the ball over, I was on board with him being the guy and feel it's a pretty big loss. This was a rebuild year even before the injuries. Starting over with a new QB every year sux!!

Comment

Working...
                                X