This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Horn fans talking a little smack. I like it. Feeling froggy at 9-4 and a date with Georgia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ags were boasting about this CB class and comparing it to Texas haul last year. It’s humorous more than anything else and certainly not smack worthy. It’s a very typical progression of the recruiting season.

Bama just doing what Bama does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Horn fans talking a little smack. I like it. Feeling froggy at 9-4 and a date with Georgia.

There is a difference between smack and keeping y'all semi-grounded..

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
        Roll Tide!!!
        RTR baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
          You were wrong, why not just admit it and move on?
          Because you are just being goofy. Why stoop to your level?

Like I really thought NO ONE had ever won a h2h recruiting battle with Alabama.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            There is a difference between smack and keeping y'all semi-grounded..

Some of us are semi grounded. We had a good season for year one with Jimbo. We will sign a top 5-7 class most likely. We got a much better head coach and staff than we’ve had in decades. It’s all good.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Ags were boasting about this CB class and comparing it to Texas haul last year. It’s humorous more than anything else and certainly not smack worthy. It’s a very typical progression of the recruiting season.

Bama just doing what Bama does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              In our defense, we were also told Jimbo is different and kids would not decommit like in the past. Many Horns on here stated, its very early in the process to be bragging about a #1 class in the Spring / Summer and a long way to the finish line.

A&M is going to finish with a very high ranked class. They just lost their best two players at their biggest position of need. I am curious to see how they finish at CB, LB, and OT as those seem to be the needs I have read about.

Comment

Some of us are semi grounded. We had a good season for year one with Jimbo. We will sign a top 5-7 class most likely. We got a much better head coach and staff than we’ve had in decades. It’s all good.

I agree with all of this. I was impressed at how hard A&M played this year. There is some serious holes in the depth chart, so if Jimbo can get those filled he will be on his way. The schedule gets harder next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  I agree with all of this. I was impressed at how hard A&M played this year. There is some serious holes in the depth chart, so if Jimbo can get those filled he will be on his way. The schedule gets harder next year.
                  How much harder can it be? Still have 3 cupcakes on the schedule

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    How much harder can it be? Still have 3 cupcakes on the schedule
                    Yes, they have 3 automatic wins with Lamar, Texas State, and UTSA but they pickup Georgia from the East (dropping Kentucky).

They play on the road at Clemson, Georgia, Ole Miss, and LSU. I would say that is a harder schedule than this year, but the benefit is it will be year 2 of Jimbo.
                    Last edited by Heath; 12-09-2018, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Aggies lose a recruit and the Horns are circling like buzzards.

Comment

So Texas gonna play georgia before atm?
                        How does that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                          So Texas gonna play georgia before atm?
                          How does that happen?

The answer is at post #543.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                            The answer is at post #543.
                            [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Only because of the weekly antics of retardedness from TBH Aggy monkeys.

Surely you can see that if you look real hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

You misspelled two...

Comment

Working...
                                X