This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    What little you see is to offset the daily ad nauseum SEC gargle fest and weenie measuring..
    Bingo.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Sagarin has OU SOS 15 spots higher than Alabama and Clemson. OU 30. Bama and Clemson mid 40s.

Come on people quit just spewing garbage opinions. Texas at 12. A&M at 4.

Nice conference leg humping!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        It works better if you are actually correct.

You're better than this Kent.

SMH

Better than what?

We have to hear about how the SEC doesn’t play 9 conference games and play cupakes out of conference.
        Then when Texas is playing SEC teams for OOC games the “narrative” changes.

You can’t have it both ways

Comment

Enjoying the read. Carry on young ones and Hook'em Horns!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
            Better than what?

We have to hear about how the SEC doesn’t play 9 conference games and play cupakes out of conference.

Then when Texas is playing SEC teams for OOC games the “narrative” changes.

You can’t have it both ways

Texas playing the likes of LSU, UGA and Bama have nothing to do with Austin Peay, Middle Tennessee, UMASS, Southeastern Louisiana, Northwestern State, ULM, etc.

Texas for that matter had 11 P5 squads on the schedule regardless of how their seasons ended.

Every conference will eventually play 9 games. Saban wants it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Texas playing the likes of LSU, UGA and Bama have nothing to do with Austin Peay, Middle Tennessee, UMASS, Southeastern Louisiana, Northwestern State, ULM, etc.

Texas for that matter had 11 P5 squads on the schedule regardless of how their seasons ended.

Not Horn's fault that most of the teams they played this year were down. Line up and beat Uga and all the chatter stops, well it should but it probably wont.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                Not Horn's fault that most of the teams they played this year were down. Line up and beat Uga and all the chatter stops, well it should but it probably wont.

No way in hell. There will just be another carving started somewhere else grasping for a perceived advantage....

Comment

I read an article earlier claiming the B1G was going after UT and OU.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post

UGA is well ahead of Texas. They just added a Thorpe as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      No way in hell. There will just be another carving started somewhere else grasping for a perceived advantage....
                      Truth

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

But we have been shown time and again that strength of schedule of and number of conference wins means nothing. If A&M beat up on an FCS school instead of losing to Clemson then they would be at or near a top 10 rank and in the hunt for a NY 6 bowl game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          But we have been shown time and again that strength of schedule of and number of conference wins means nothing. If A&M beat up on an FCS school instead of losing to Clemson then they would be at or near a top 10 rank and in the hunt for a NY 6 bowl game.
                          One of these days the committee WILL consider SOS. When they do all P5 teams will play the same # of conference games and start scheduling P5 OOC games instead of Little Debbies. Until that happens the SEC and ACC will not change. Why should they? They have a nearly automatic path into the playoffs ever year. Conference realignment and playoff expansion are both just around the corner and will come before the current playoff contract expires

Comment

I think what all you conference leg humpers fail to realize is that it only takes one loss to potentially get knocked out of the playoffs. If you played 7 OOC cream puffs and then 5 top 15 teams that is a harder path to the playoffs than 9 conference games against average to mediocre teams.

Comment

Originally posted by txbowkill View Post
                              I think what all you conference leg humpers fail to realize is that it only takes one loss to potentially get knocked out of the playoffs. If you played 7 OOC cream puffs and then 5 top 15 teams that is a harder path to the playoffs than 9 conference games against average to mediocre teams.
                              Can't argue with this. Keep hearing weak ooc and 9 conference games but what is the difference between playing Kansas and the likes of UAB. Should be automatic wins.

Comment

Keeping this trophy in Texas. Gig Em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X