X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    CJ will return for 2019!
    That is awesome news! Now need LJH to do the same!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      It may reveal a lot of other things as well
      yes. like how long it will take clemson to fall back into the pack, and how well will they do in the coaching search vs top level programs.

dabo is gonna win no matter what. part of me thinks he would stay at clemson rather than take the downside of following saban.

but in dabo's words, "youre either on the bama bus, or youre on the roy bus."

roy = the rest of yall.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
        TH is going to put faith in his kids to make plays. ive seen enough to know that already.

that onside kick to start the half, and going on 4th and 1, when a fg gives texas a 16 point lead, is les miles-esque.

thats a compliment, for those who dont know.
        High risk/high reward at this point. Not necessarily talking specifically about the Sugar Bowl but just in general.

Putting faith in your kids to recover a surprise onside kick is reaching at best. It wasn't a bad situation to do it, but he does things like this all the time. My opinion is he's trying to change the culture and nobody can be this crazy

Comment

yes. like how long it will take clemson to fall back into the pack, and how well will they do in the coaching search vs top level programs.

dabo is gonna win no matter what. part of me thinks he would stay at clemson rather than take the downside of following saban.

but in dabo's words, "youre either on the bama bus, or youre on the roy bus."

roy = the rest of yall.
          or how much cheatin' is going on in the Deep South and how genuine Dabo really is......just food for thought. Sorry 17NCS, just spurring conversation

Comment

i understood the subject to be the cyclical nature of programs. not immediate short term results.

if texas goes 7-5 for the next 30 years, they will then become clemson. its not that hard. good luck.

to add an interesting twist to the subject, when saban retires, bama WILL call on dabo to come home to his alma mater. it is at that time, we can see who the clemson coach thinks to be the truly elite program.
            Gotcha. I think the conclusion is Saban is immortal so there is no need to ever replace him. And Dabo may find the same stuff and become immortal himself. He is on the right track

Comment

yall have really been hurt havent you? you guys need to get past the defeatist attitude and start expecting to win every game. its not supposed to be a huge surprise when texas wins. top programs never stay stuck, and are always capable of spoiling someones season.

again, great win!
              Wth are you even talking about?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm a constant sunshine pumper. Lol.

You're trying too hard.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

or how much cheatin' is going on in the Deep South and how genuine Dabo really is......just food for thought. Sorry 17NCS, just spurring conversation
                bama might opt for kirby smart. he already has the duffel bag boys on speed dial.

Comment

High risk/high reward at this point. Not necessarily talking specifically about the Sugar Bowl but just in general.

Putting faith in your kids to recover a surprise onside kick is reaching at best. It wasn't a bad situation to do it, but he does things like this all the time. My opinion is he's trying to change the culture and nobody can be this crazy

Was it really a surprise? Discussion was all over twitter about what he could do with that penalty on the kickoff and the onside kick was a popular choice. The "high risk" was what, 15-20 yards?

Would hardly call it reaching..

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Wth are you even talking about?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm a constant sunshine pumper. Lol.

You're trying too hard.

well somebody got to do the heavy lifting around here with you oktx and smart taking the month off. plus another reg had no service on his "mousse hunt".

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Was it really a surprise? Discussion was all over twitter about what he could do with that penalty on the kickoff and the onside kick was a popular choice. The "high risk" was what, 15-20 yards?

D was balling. Picked Fromm 3 plays later.

Comment

he was gambling with house money with the onside kick. the 4th and 1 tho yikes!

Comment

he was gambling with house money with the onside kick. the 4th and 1 tho yikes!

Yeah that was ballsy.....and it was too **** close for comfort. But **** what a relief when he got the confirmation..

Comment

This dude will be the big threat on the Dline in 2019!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Gig 'em Aggies?

Comment

Onside kicks are always a reach...

I think ya'll are missing the point, I wasn't necessarily talking about the Sugar Bowl specifically. That was one example. I was asking if he's a gambler or if ya'll think that was just part of him trying to change the culture until he can get everyone on the same page and gain confidence. He goes for it on 4th down a lot it seems, and sometimes in not the best situations. I was just curious what ya'll thought is all....

Comment

Working...
                                X