Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the pressure on kirby smart will build fast if he doesnt win a NC within the next 2 years.

unfair? yes of course, but uga has always thought that they deserve more than they historically produce.

if that justin fields kid balls out at ohio state, while uga has not delivered, its gonna get ugly for uga.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      Georgia.

See this is how its done..

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Great win for Texas and great for Big 12. Bevo going after Uga was classic. Would surprise me is rules aren't implemented confining him to a pen in the future. That could have gotten bad quick. If he wanted to reek havoc he could at will. 2-3 people aren't going to hold him back.
        It was hilarious and so fitting. I think human error played a big role, too many people crowded around him, not toention the bulldog that set him off to begin with.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

First “way too early” has sip at 5 and Ags at 10.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
            the pressure on kirby smart will build fast if he doesnt win a NC within the next 2 years.

unfair? yes of course, but uga has always thought that they deserve more than they historically produce.

if that justin fields kid balls out at ohio state, while uga has not delivered, its gonna get ugly for uga.
            True and I hope it happens, Kirby is low rent imo.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
              True and I hope it happens, Kirby is low rent imo.
              And apparently not very good......LSU beat’em by 20!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Troy says Hi right back...
                They did not do it back 2 back

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                  That will change in Sept and November when Lsu beats both of you

Comment

Holgerson is officially a Coog today.....so the AAC is now an “upgrade” from “The 12”?

Houston is back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      lets see all 10. and its too early to be called "way too early".

Comment

FYI, Bevo was mean SOB back in the day. I saw him drag 10 dudes across the field at Floyd Casey.....it was Baylor Stadium then....back in 79 trying to get to the bear cubs. That's why they started drugging him. Glad that Del Conte stopped the drugging.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          Holgerson is officially a Coog today.....so the AAC is now an “upgrade” from “The 12”?

Houston is back!!!
                          Football in TEXAS is an upgrade over football in West Virginia.

Still odd though.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                            It was hilarious and so fitting. I think human error played a big role, too many people crowded around him, not toention the bulldog that set him off to begin with.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
                            I agree... but once a hooker always a hooker. I’ve been on the receiving end of a bulls horn and best I can describe it it’s like getting hit with a bat . As bad as that hurts it’s the hooves that hurt worst. Getting trampled and feeling thousand plus pounds stomp on you is not a good feeling. It’s a ****ed if you do ****ed if you don’t situation. Spent time in hospital for both. I wouldn’t trust Bevo after what I saw. But it was classic.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              Great win for Texas and great for Big 12. Bevo going after Uga was classic. Would surprise me is rules aren't implemented confining him to a pen in the future. That could have gotten bad quick. If he wanted to reek havoc he could at will. 2-3 people aren't going to hold him back.
                              peta is trying to be attention whore from this and asking schools to ban live mascots
                              Last edited by BigL; 01-02-2019, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                                peta wants to ban live mascots and are using this incident as an example
                                Ridiculous but not surprised.

Comment

Working...
                                X