This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
    I am not a fan of the “let down” by athletes because they didn’t get this bowl or that bowl. If they are true athletes then they should play tough no matter what bowl they go to. Too bad for Georgia if some of their team felt that way. Maybe this will hurt their recruiting. I would love to see the Aggies pick up a four star or five star recruit from them in the future.
    God knows they have plenty of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
      Horns were the faster, stronger, more aggressive team. Omenihu spent the game in Georgia backfield, going to hate to see him leave. Was surprised to see Texas online push around the Georgia D line, Watson probably had his best game as a horn last night. It was a good game plan, Texas sold out on the run, they were not worried about sec team throwing the ball against them.
      This right here except SEC team not named Alabama.

You saw other Big 12 teams playing solid D as well. Their numbers given up are inflated due to the high powered offenses they face.

Comment

I don't think Georgia is the 2nd best team in SEC. But i guess we will never know. They were the best team in the East.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
          I don't think Georgia is the 2nd best team in SEC. But i guess we will never know. They were the best team in the East.
          They played Bama better than anyone else in the SEC?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Boom.

For the conference leg humpers......the Big 12 went 3-1 vs the mighty (overrated) SEC.
            I see you were three point confident in your team.

Comment

UGA is second best and Florida is third best. LSU is fourth.....per the rankings prior to bowl games.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                I see you were three point confident in your team.
                Due to the way UGA played Bama. I didn't put many points on any NY6 game. I finished in 4th.

Easy there. One stalker is enough. LOL.

Comment

UGA is second best and Florida is third best. LSU is fourth.....per the rankings prior to bowl games.
                  Aggies say “sup bro”.

Comment

I didn't put many points on any NY6 game. I finished in 4th.
                    Nicely done. Who is rat poison? He killed it.

Comment

that makes them better? i think Smart will always play saban could as he is familiar with the system.

Not taking anything away from Texas. They beat the crap out of them on both sides of the ball.

Could be some Fun years ahead. Heres to hoping that Texas and A&M both keep with the improving and get to face each other in one of the big bowls in the coming years.

we will have to find a way to knock off saban first.

Comment

that makes them better? i think Smart will always play saban could as he is familiar with the system.

Not taking anything away from Texas. They beat the crap out of them on both sides of the ball.

Could be some Fun years ahead. Heres to hoping that Texas and A&M both keep with the improving and get to face each other in one of the big bowls in the coming years.

That is my theory. I think Texas will make the playoff in the next two years with Sam running things. Saying they will beat Bama or Clemson is a bit much. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          Nicely done. Who is rat poison? He killed it.
                          He had a huge lead wire to wire. I was in second until the last two days.
                          Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-02-2019, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                            Well, since you've been gone, here is a little re-cap. All in good fun of course.
                            I wonder if any of them will remember how stupid they look right now, next time they strap on the sec knee pads and kneel.

The answer is no.

Comment

The other sugar bowl thread got whacked I guess. Great win for UT they weren’t scared played hard and played tough. Flat outplayed UGA in all phases. Horns are definitely trending upwards going to win some games in the future no doubt. With that said some fans need to win with a little more class and act like you been here before. It’s a sugar bowl W. Good one, but not a championship

Comment

I hear ya, but that is the only metric you have for a conference that doesn't play everyone in their conference. Aggies play UGA next season, so there will be a head to head.

Future looks bright for both squads.

Comment

Working...
                                X