This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Yeah but there is a new sheriff in town and we are tending higher than just about every other school in the state. Gig Em
    I like the just about!

Football is better in Texas when both UT and A&M are good. Both are trending in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
      I like the just about!

Football is better in Texas when both UT and A&M are good. Both are trending in the right direction.
      When will Texas be good again?

Comment

I’m looking forward to watching tonight’s game. I can’t say that I really want either team to win, but I think UGA is legitimately one of the top 3 teams in the nation and I can’t see tu winning. Teams frequently come out flat in bowl games, and I think to have a shot the horns need to hope it happens to the dawgs and jump on them early.

That said, Herman has a history of winning improbable games in his brief HC career.

I hope it’s an entertaining game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Rolling in wearing Drew Brees Westlake Jersey.
          Attached Files

Comment

“Just make a mental note. Jimbo Fisher. SEC West. They’re coming” - Kirk

“There is about to be three giants in the SEC...Alabama, Georgia, Texas A&M” - Fowler

Comment

Comment

“There is about to be three giants in the SEC...Alabama, Georgia, Texas A&M” - Fowler

Comment

Eerily similar to Sumlins first year. Yes, 2912 was followed up with all sorts of promise and hype. Sumlin finished with top recruiting classes as well.

Jimbo may be the guy, or it could be more of the same.

Will they win a Natty in the next 5 years?
                  Last edited by Chad C; 01-01-2019, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Chat with y’all tomorrow!

Hook’em
                    Last edited by Chad C; 01-01-2019, 06:12 PM.

Comment

What're the predictions for the Georgia vs Texas game? I predict 42 to 14 Georgia.

Comment

Trade ya RLB for the other ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Nothing about watching Haskins leads me to believe he will do much at the next level, makes a ton of poor throws. He is above average, yes. This game is boring as hell and will be a blowout.
                          Haters gonna hate....

I laugh at you....

Haskins, only the 6th QB ever to throw 50 TDS in a season....

Hahahaha

Comment

Buckeyes are proving they deserved to be in the playoffs over the 108th ranked defense Sooners....

And ND will be lucky if they ever get back after their last few performances....

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

Oh we’re on our way for sure. Fixing to be a monster. Remember that Clemson team that wasn’t very good this year? Remember Kentucky being overrated in week 6. And Bama wasn’t all that, definitely not going to run the table. SEC and ACC were down this year or we would have been 6-6. Yeah right. We’re coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Nothing about watching Haskins leads me to believe he will do much at the next level, makes a ton of poor throws. He is above average, yes. This game is boring as hell and will be a blowout.
                                Agreed, Haskins not near the QB as Kyler Murray.

Comment

Working...
                                X