Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how many times they have mentioned the Aggie LSU game during the Fiesta Bowl! Gig'em!! That said, geaux Tigers! SEC!!

Comment

Wow, now Tigers playing a wide receiver at corner!

Comment

Originally posted by wambow View Post
        i love how many times they have mentioned the aggie lsu game during the fiesta bowl! Gig'em!! That said, geaux tigers! Sec!!
        😂😂

Comment

LSU you gotta be kidding me with that garbage!

Comment

Wow, look at Brossette geaux!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
              Wow, now Tigers playing a wide receiver at corner!
              Wish they had someone named Casanova they could plug-in back there.

LSU has some tough players left out on the field. They’ll get it done.

Comment

Even if UCF pulls this out they should stop with the championship talk. LSU has offensive players playing defense and the still are struggling against them.

Comment

The boys from Happy Valley are within 6 with 9 minutes to play.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                    Wish they had someone named Casanova they could plug-in back there.

LSU has some tough players left out on the field. They’ll get it done.
                    Yep, Tommy Casanova was a great one -- Bert Jones' cousin, ya know!

Edit: Wait, no. I'm wrong. Andy Hamilton was Bert's cousin; Casanova was there at the same time as both, though.
                    Last edited by tradtiger; 01-01-2019, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Good games today!

Comment

Hopefully this game shuts up UCF and all their fake national championship bs.

Comment

UCF's qb miss two open touchdown throws within a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                            Hopefully this game shuts up UCF and all their fake national championship bs.
                            Same here.

Comment

Penn St not going quietly, Mcsorley is a blast to watch.

Comment

Not sure why UCF isn't throwing to whoever the WR is covering on every play.

Want to see LSU put it away this possession.

Comment

Working...
                                X