Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEC West reminds me of placing about four pit bulls in a phone booth, dropping a ribeye in the middle of them, closing the door, and waiting to see which one walks out with a full belly.

Comment

Bama, Georgia, Aggies, Auburn, LSU, Gators, all better than any Big 12 team.

SEC!

Comment

Bama, Georgia, Aggies, Auburn, LSU, Gators, all better than any Big 12 team.

SEC!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          SEC West reminds me of placing about four pit bulls in a phone booth, dropping a ribeye in the middle of them, closing the door, and waiting to see which one walks out with a full belly.
          Lol. Them other 3 mutts must be mighty hungry most of the time

Comment

welp, at least we have one texas fan that will call out uga as a "maybe" prior to kickoff. anyone else wanna chirp along?

of course, losing by more than a td, and facing a red zone kneel out, is "respectable" and "close", so it should be safe.....

Comment

College football and big deer bring out the absolute worst in people.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                I had more fun watching Saban lose his mind during the entire game than anything else. It was entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                That my man is a fact! It was hilarious.

Comment

Bama opens up at -6.5

Should be a good game and coin flip on who wins

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                    welp, at least we have one texas fan that will call out uga as a "maybe" prior to kickoff. anyone else wanna chirp along?

of course, losing by more than a td, and facing a red zone kneel out, is "respectable" and "close", so it should be safe.....
                    Hell I wish Bama would have punched it in. Every Texas fan I personally know wanted Alabama to win and win big.

None of us care about conference, we cheer for or against a team not a conference. Conferences change, teams don't. I hated 0u when they were in the Big8 and still hate them in the Big12.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      Bama opens up at -6.5

Should be a good game and coin flip on who wins
                      I still think Bama rolls.

That freshman QB for Clemson is good but I don't see him doing as much against Bama's pass rush.

Comment

the collection of teams that call iowa state a tough place to play are talking. nothing slows their roll. not record numbers in the nfl, not record numbers drafted in the early rounds, not head to head battles, and not stacking up national titles like pringles.

nope. none of it matters, because the SEC doesnt play isu on the road.......

they are a one trick pony that fears ames, iowa.

Comment

Looks like Mark Richt will be going fishing with Paul Johnson here shortly...

Comment

Mark Richt has just left the building ... retires from The U

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              Mark Richt has just left the building ... retires from The U
                              Prolly gonna be an analyst for Saban . .

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                                Lol. Them other 3 mutts must be mighty hungry most of the time
                                Starving. Especially LSU. Seems 1/3 of bama players are from the boot.

Comment

Working...
                                X