This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rvd View Post
    Ok Pickem champ, continue on in outward denial Noticed your avatar, you play for the astros or you’re a multi genre fanboy
    What does an avatar have to do with anything?
    Not everyone can have a sunset and water avatar...When did you transition?
    Last edited by Rubi513; 12-30-2018, 12:46 AM.

Comment

OU was not prepared for this game. Tua was nearly perfect. OU never adjusted to the inside routes and Tua took full advantage of it. Bama got complacient after the big 1st quarter lead and OU took advantage ot that. Bama did get serious when OU got in the red zone and shut them down. Never close but Tua did have to play all 4 quarters for this win, something he never did against anyone all year.

Clemson will win easily if Bama plays sloppy and commits stupid mistakes like the did last night.

Clemson 42
      Bama 33

Comment

OU was not prepared for this game. Tua was nearly perfect. OU never adjusted to the inside routes and Tua took full advantage of it. Bama got complacient after the big 1st quarter lead and OU took advantage ot that. Bama did get serious when OU got in the red zone and shut them down. Never close but Tua did have to play all 4 quarters for this win, something he never did against anyone all year.

Clemson will win easily if Bama plays sloppy and commits stupid mistakes like the did last night.

Clemson 42
        Bama 33

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          For you sec cupcakes...I had bama for 39 points in pickem...
          I would hope so! That game was never close and never predicted to be close. The only two picks I have higher than Bama are Georgia and A&M.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post

Clemson 42
            Bama 33
            Bama had penalties that killed drives. All bama needed to do was run it up the gut. Hope clemson beats them good.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post

Clemson 42
              Bama 33
              Yeah, I didn't understand why they never adjusted to the slant. That's was Tua bread and butter all night. Hey no D, no win.

Comment

I had Bama for 39. That doesn’t mean I wanted them to win, just that the game and outcome was exactly what I expected... several big plays from OU but no D. I put the “meaningful” games with higher points because there aren’t players sitting out (intentionally) or one team disappointed with their draw. Clemson was my 40.

IMO, Bama is far superior to the rest of CFB when they play inspired and limit mistakes. Clemson may be close but I don’t think they are on the same level.

I hope Clemson wins next week, but I’m picking Bama. I’ll gladly give up the point for Bama to be dethroned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  I had Bama for 39. That doesn’t mean I wanted them to win, just that the game and outcome was exactly what I expected... several big plays from OU but no D. I put the “meaningful” games with higher points because there aren’t players sitting out (intentionally) or one team disappointed with their draw. Clemson was my 40.

IMO, Bama is far superior to the rest of CFB when they play inspired and limit mistakes. Clemson may be close but I don’t think they are on the same level.

I hope Clemson wins next week, but I’m picking Bama. I’ll gladly give up the point for Bama to be dethroned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Its gonna be a barn burner. The winner will be whoever makes the least amount of mistakes. IMO, they are very similar if not the same team. The winner by 3pts.

Comment

So dang sick of Alabama but they are in a league of their own. I really think if a team can play them tough and not give up 28 in first qtr, they can have a good shot at beating Bama. With that said, Bama rolls Clemson in Championship

Comment

I had more fun watching Saban lose his mind during the entire game than anything else. It was entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Dbl post

Comment

Can’t help it

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          This sec leg humping is awesome! Lol!
                          When the NC is SEC AGAIN. SEC is toughest in the country. Proven time after time. Can you imagine how bad the beat down would have been if ND had played Bama?

GIG ‘EM AGGIES!!!! BTHO the Wolfpack!

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            I had more fun watching Saban lose his mind during the entire game than anything else. It was entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            It was epic!! Hahahahaha

Comment

Bama is in a league of their own. The leg humping of saying it's SEC defense is hilarious. One team (maybe 2 with Georgia) doesn't make a conference. Y'all keep it up. Great entertainment.

Roll Tide against Clemson.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txbowkill View Post
                                Cant tell if Horn is happy or mad at this one
                                Happy. 0u sucks and I hope they lose every game every year.

No conference leg humping here. I cheer for teams, not conferences. My top 2 teams are UT and Alabama. My bottom 2 teams are 0u and Clemson. Easy decision me. Roll Tide!

Comment

Working...
                                X