X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Cheering on Clemson and Bama. Let’s go.

The teams playing today are a combined 50-1. That one makes me smile. [emoji869]
    Me too. Play ball boyz. Turn overs will be critical!

Comment

2018/19 College Football Pre-Bowl Season

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Dabo can be a little goofy, but I’ve grown to like him.i think he’s a pretty genuine guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is were I am with him. The more I read about him, the more I like him. Pretty soon, his wife will be spotted in Austin looking at houses with a 10/100M to use. [emoji16]

Relax, it’s an old Saban joke.

Comment

I'm sure the SEC replay crew will get this one right

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          I’ll take things fans say when they are not in the playoffs for $1000, Alex. /uu\
          LOL!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
            Going against the odds.

I really don't like ND and I do like Swinney.

Golden Domes and Sooners in da finals!
            If you're going to have a good afternoon and evening you better grab Grandson and get in a stand at the lease.

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            Pulling for the Sooners and the orange tigers who aren't from the real Death Valley!![emoji2]

I hope the Bait Shop is out of minnows the next time you go by there to pick up a couple of hundred

Comment

Hehe

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
              If you're going to have a good afternoon and evening you better grab Grandson and get in a stand at the lease.

Haha Just ready for 2 good games! Who ever wins I'll be fine. We will get back in the stand tomorrow.

I hope the Bait Shop is out of minnows the next time you go by there to pick up a couple of hundred
              Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                This is were I am with him. The more I read about him, the more I like him. Pretty soon, his wife will be spotted in Austin looking at houses with a 10/100M to use. [emoji16]

Relax, it’s an old Saban joke.
                I still say Horns and Aggies should have gone after him when the getting was good.

I guess it is just me, but $10/100M does not sound like a lot anymore.

Comment

I haven’t seen much of ND this year but I’m impressed with how fast and physical their defense is.

Comment

Good matchup so far.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Good matchup so far.
                      It has been. Irish looking better than I expected.

Bingo!

Looks like they borrowed the BAMA kicker.

Comment

if you know youre going for it on 4th down, and it is 3rd and 3....

run the dang ball!! nope, nd throws twice, turns it over on downs, and td clemson.

how dumb.

Comment

Great day of tailgating at Cow stadium. Felt like South Bend. Positive vibe between ND and Clemson fans. Hoping the Irish keep it close.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            Dabo can be a little goofy, but I’ve grown to like him.i think he’s a pretty genuine guy.

Yea I think Dabo is a good coach. I hate who he coaches for though.

Go ND!

Comment

Couple of Horn fans need a swift kick to the taint. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

ND has no chance to run the ball against Clemson's JV D-line. Clemson is methodically wearing the Domers down and the best QB will win.

Bama is still the only team in the country that can win a title without a QB, and now they have one

Disclaimer: Hopefully this ages better than my WVU prediction last night
                                I'm also not claiming Bama will win the title, just stating they are the only team that can win without an above average QB
                                Last edited by eradicator; 12-29-2018, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X