This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Nice win for the hometown Bears. Congrats.

The WVU QB isn't playing, right? His name slips my mind. The Horns down dude. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Correct. Will Grier is done at WV.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Texas didn’t cause they took Sam Ehlinger in 2017. Brewer committed to Baylor late in the process (for a QB) and Baylor was his only Big 12 offer. SMU was the only other in state offer. I think Brewer developed late and everyone had their QBs lined out.

Like in Brewer case, Texas has Roschon Johnson committed in 2019 as they like him over McKivor. There was talk about McKivor getting a preferred walk-on spot at Texas but he’s not turning down a Big 12 offer to do that.
      Correct on all points Heath. Brewer was committed to SMU and Rhule and company (most likely Shawn Bell) flipped him to Baylor super late in process. 6 weeks or less before NSD. That was before the new NSD.

Now we all get to hear about it every time Texas and Baylor play about Brewer’s family history.
      Last edited by Jeremy; 12-28-2018, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        OU fans are some of the most respectful fans around. Rude to ut fans? Not anymore than they are to us....Please. So dumb.
        Apparently you have never been to the West End on Friday night before the RRS.

Fact....90% of the bars are OU. The last time I went there was one place where the Texas fans were hearded to for safety. OU fans ligned the patio fence hurling debris and insults. I went in one of the OU bars and was cursed at and told to leave by girls and an old lady.

It got so bad that Texas fans don't go down there.

Comment

Fact....90% of the bars are OU. The last time I went there was one place where the Texas fans were hearded to for safety. OU fans ligned the patio fence hurling debris and insults. I went in one of the OU bars and was cursed at and told to leave by girls and an old lady.

I thought you were a tough guy and would be right in the middle of that? Poser.

Comment

If you think your fan base is super clean and nice go ask the Baylor players about what your sweet nice fans say to them every game. When most if not all of these athletes were not even at Baylor during that time. Have a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              I thought you were a tough guy and would be right in the middle of that? Poser.
              I was. Lol. My step daughter said "oh my god we are going to die". I thought it was awesome. After they stopped the Commerce party the OU fans migrated to West End. Texas fans spread out. Uptown and Lower Greenville.

I wouldn't say I'm a tough guy. Im not scared though. Lol.

Comment

Great win for Baylor, first time I've seen them since early in the season. They were the more physical team and vandy tackling was as bad as I've seen this year...sec, sec, sec???

Agree with Bob on ou fans, experienced and witnessed even more good fights at the rrb when one of my friends was playing at Texas in the early 90's.

Comment

I was. Lol. My step daughter said "oh my god we are going to die". I thought it was awesome. After they stopped the Commerce party the OU fans migrated to West End. Texas fans spread out. Uptown and Lower Greenville.

I wouldn't say I'm a tough guy. Im not scared though. Lol.

I don’t doubt you, but if think OU fans would be treated better, you’re foolish.

Comment

2018/19 College Football Pre-Bowl Season

Fan/fanaticism there’re good and bad in every base. It is what it is.

How about bowl game talking points:

“SEC teams only need to go 3-5 in conference to reach bowl games because they’re playing one G5 and two FCS every season, smart!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Last edited by Chad C; 12-28-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      This sums up every fan base:

Mostly good fans with a few bad ones thrown in. We all got them, good and bad.
                      Spot on.....even on TBH you can look back at just few recent posts made. No value added....just an instigator here and there.

Comment

I saw a few WSU fans down here on Sunday night but Iowa State has travelled well. I just saw two guys carrying a cooler through a parking lot. Good times

Comment

The West End is ghey anyway. Lower Greenville and DE were always a better time, and more 50/50~60/40. I always had a good time partying with the pooners when I went over there. Stan's, and the place diagonal across from it were a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                            Spot on.....even on TBH you can look back at just few recent posts made. No value added....just an instigator here and there.
                            Hey, I resemble that remark!

GA by fiddy.
                            Ags by fiddy.
                            #FreeRLB

Comment

Anyone read the article on The Athletic about Kyler thinking about the NFL?

Comment

I think it's gotten worse in the last 10-15 years. Before I didn't think it was too bad but then again I was younger, drank too much, got bulletproof so thought it was fun to be in that environment. It wasn't until later in the night that it got interesting. Probably had more girls talking crap to me than guys, but I was single and i used a little friendly crap talking as an opening to further conversation. Had some good and bad experiences but still here, never got arrested and have a couple of good experiences that I can remember...
                                Last edited by BigL; 12-28-2018, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X