This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I spent a whole lot of time in Louisiana, and I met a whole bunch of fantastic people (most of whom were lsu fans), who I count among my friends and I'd do anything for. Some of the finest folks I've ever had the pleasure to party with.

And I can tell you with all honesty that I know a whole truckload of aggie fans, almost that many Horns fans, a truckload of Tech guys, and more ou faithful than I care to admit. You can throw in a bunch of frog guys, a mess from both osu's, some hogs, and enough from all your other relevant programs to make a nice stringer....

And To this day, none of them can rival lsu fans as a whole when it comes to overall ignorance, empty arrogance, excuse making, blind bull****, and mostly just generally being *******s...and brother, it ain't close.

That said, I don't apply that experience to anyone here who I've never met. So I respect your viewpoint, but I go forward with a little hesitation....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    About time someone recognizes all that. It took a lot of work to earn that reputation.

Comment

2018/19 College Football Pre-Bowl Season

Scrolled back a bit and didn’t see this posted. Sorry if it’s there.

If the O line gives him time, maybe Sam completes a few.

Comment

Don't know many LSU fans.

OU fans are something else. I don't know how they treat others but the sure aren't nice to Texas fans. Like the time they ripped a dudes schlong off for wearing a Texas jersey in an OKC soortsbar. True story. My female families husbands are relentless in their hate of not only the Horns but all things Texas.

Arkansas fans run a close second.

I know alot of Aggies. We get along. Most aren't like the TBH Aggy monkeys. More like Michael and Casey.

Texas fans are a somewhat docile bunch. Not known for being obnoxious or rude. In fact we can be too nice to opposing fan bases.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

This sums up every fan base:

Mostly good fans with a few bad ones thrown in. We all got them, good and bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
            SicEm From 1 win to 7 wins by Rhule. I think Rhule has proven himself in year 2.

Impressive rebound from Baylor! Rhule is good for that program. The QB is a good one. Congrats to Bears fans!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Impressive rebound from Baylor! Rhule is good for that program. The QB is a good one. Congrats to Bears fans!

Like I said earlier in the thread, Rhule needs to get a job back up in the NE. [emoji1] He’s a hell of a coach and recruiter. Brewer is very good and I’m not looking forward to facing him for two more years.

Comment

Nice win Bears! Pretty impressive numbers Brewer put up, especially being against an SEC defense.....

For you leg humpers, Big 12 moves to 2-0 in bowl contests

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                  Freshman offensive newcomer of the year last yr in Big12
                  Yep, he has them playing more physical and Brewer is going to make some noise next year. That kid throws a good ball and he's **** smart with the football. He had a heck of a night last night with 384 passing and 109 rushing while accounting for 3 TD's. You can also see that Rhule, much like TH wants to control the clock as they did fairly well last night while racking up 284 yards toting the rock! They'll need to work on the big plays they give up, but I think some of that was game planning for Vandy last night and they simply got burned. Heck of a bounce back from 1-11. Congrats!

Comment

Today's slate of games could be pretty good.

Purdue vs Auburn at 12:30 just in time for lunch and brews.

West Virginia vs syracuse at 4:15 (WV is a 3 point dog)

Iowa State vs Washington State at 8:00 (ISU is a 3 point dog)
                    Last edited by Chad C; 12-28-2018, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Did Texas not offer Brewer. A legacy kid. Same with Maverick McKivor. Legacy kid going to TT

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        Did Texas not offer Brewer. A legacy kid. Same with Maverick McKivor. Legacy kid going to TT
                        Texas had Sam. No, they did not offer.

Comment

2018/19 College Football Pre-Bowl Season

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post

Texas didn’t cause they took Sam Ehlinger in 2017. Brewer committed to Baylor late in the process (for a QB) and Baylor was his only Big 12 offer. SMU was the only other in state offer. I think Brewer developed late and everyone had their QBs lined out.

Like in Brewer case, Texas has Roschon Johnson committed in 2019 as they like him over McKivor. There was talk about McKivor getting a preferred walk-on spot at Texas but he’s not turning down a Big 12 offer to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            Nice win Bears! Pretty impressive numbers Brewer put up, especially being against an SEC defense.....

For you leg humpers, Big 12 moves to 2-0 in bowl contests
                            Ha. I think the conference was/is favored in 2 games.

TCU was -1.5
                            BU was +4.5

Today's games:

WV is +3 without their starting QB Will Grier.
                            ISU is +3
                            Last edited by Chad C; 12-28-2018, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Nice win for the hometown Bears. Congrats.

The WVU QB isn't playing, right? His name slips my mind. The Horns down dude. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

OU fans are some of the most respectful fans around. Rude to ut fans? Not anymore than they are to us....Please. So dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X