No announcement yet.

Headed to court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I lived in a sub division for 8 years.. at first I could let my dog (lab) stay in the back yard most of the time, he never barked at anyone or anything.. the neighbor to my right got a dog a while later and it sucked because they would bark at each other if they were out there at the same time, then the neighbor to the other side let their grand daughter and her dog move in so then if any combination of 2 out of the three dogs were outside there was barking going on.. i was tired of not being able to let my dog go get some sun for a couple hours at a time so I bought a bark collar to leave him out, it worked great, he learned QUICK. The neighbors ended up asking what I did and I told them so one of them did the same for their grand daughters dog.. Fast forward a couple weeks and my other neighbor to the right came over and said she was not happy and I should keep my dog inside more because when my dog is out even though it doesn't bark it makes her dog bark and she was tired of listening to it..

I would go tell that lady to go ---- herself
    Last edited by Chris1962; 12-02-2018, 09:41 AM. Reason: Copy and paste did not work, Sorry

Comment

Headed to court

Originally posted by randal View Post
      Man I lived in a sub division for 8 years.. at first I could let my dog (lab) stay in the back yard most of the time, he never barked at anyone or anything.. the neighbor to my right got a dog a while later and it sucked because they would bark at each other if they were out there at the same time, then the neighbor to the other side let their grand daughter and her dog move in so then if any combination of 2 out of the three dogs were outside there was barking going on.. i was tired of not being able to let my dog go get some sun for a couple hours at a time so I bought a bark collar to leave him out, it worked great, he learned QUICK. The neighbors ended up asking what I did and I told them so one of them did the same for their grand daughters dog.. Fast forward a couple weeks and my other neighbor to the right came over and said she was not happy and I should keep my dog inside more because when my dog is out even though it doesn't bark it makes her dog bark and she was tired of listening to it..

Ya thats her dang problem. Id tell her to get the collar, keep her dog in, or get rid of the dog. Her dog barking aint your problem. Your other and by far best alternative is move to the country.

Op, I would stick with the collar if that works. I dont think your neighbor is provoking your dog. Ive seen plenty dogs that will bark the neighbor being outside. Which is very annoying. Another possible solution could be to introduce you neighbor to your dog. Maybe that would solve the problem also. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by BURTONboy; 12-02-2018, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RS3 View Post
        Maybe the neighbor is provoking the dog to bark.
        My thoughts to.
        Maybe invite them over for dinner and let the dog get to know them and he won't bark at them when in the back yard???

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

A barking dog is very annoying. In my opinion, it is your responsibility to keep your dog from barking. I probably would of talked to you again before making a big deal of it.

Comment

seems like a sad situation.

Comment

Walk the dog five miles in the AM and five miles in the evening every day. That will help with a high energy barker.

Comment

Country living....nothing like it.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                  Country living....nothing like it.
                  Bingo!

There is a special place in hell for people that let their dogs bark in a neighborhood (yes that’s a slight exaggeration). Fix the barking, move somewhere the dogs barking won’t bother neighbors or get rid of the dog.

Comment

Elect to live in a subdivision, abide by ALL laws and deed restrictions. Just .02

Refer to the documents signed at title closing.

Either way, I'd prepare to lose in court. Wouldn't have advised it to get to this level.

Comment

Some dogs bark just to hear their head rattle. Our Blue Healer is one of those idiots. She don't know what STFU means. My Lacy is mostly quiet but will bark at strangers and other dogs. Bark collar for a while and then a dummy collar is a good solution.

All my neighbors have dogs and they all bark at one another. I have tuned them out for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                        She needed a swift kick in the taint.

Comment

I like dogs but there's nothing more annoying than having a dog bark at you, while you're in your own yard. Throw in non-stop barking, and you're gonna have some very unhappy neighbors.

Comment

All on you man. Not your neighbor’s fault. Fix the problem and restore relationship with them. Barking dogs are so **** annoying. Especially in a subdivision. One reason I love being out in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You can purchase an ultrasonic bark silencer that does not require a collar. It's a stand alone unit that is plugged in outside. Dog barks = ultrasonic sound is emitted. Dog learns not to bark.

Comment

You are the problem neighbor. Not him.

Comment

Working...
                                X