RIP George H. W. Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
    Proud that my two oldest sons were there today to sendoff the man that i cast my first vote for in 1988.
    Pretty cool to have that happen while you are a student there. My middle son put a penny on the track as a reminder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    My middle daughter, Courtney, was there too. He was the first president I voted for in 1988, as well, and he presided over the nation during the four years that I attended A&M. Those were formative years in terms of developing my political and personal philosophies.

Welcome home, Mr. President.
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Proud that my two oldest sons were there today to sendoff the man that i cast my first vote for in 1988.
      Pretty cool to have that happen while you are a student there. My middle son put a penny on the track as a reminder.

Nice memento.

My wife and son were in tomball near mels cafe. She said dozens of people put pennies on the track. A member of tombal pd kicked them off into the rocks.

As a member of the LE family, that ticks me off

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Nice memento.

My wife and son were in tomball near mels cafe. She said dozens of people put pennies on the track. A member of tombal pd kicked them off into the rocks.

As a member of the LE family, that ticks me off

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        That stinks! No harm would come of it and it was a historical event.

Comment

That stinks! No harm would come of it and it was a historical event.
          I agree. I would have put a silver dollar

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Brazos Hunter; 12-06-2018, 07:07 PM.

Comment

We where pretty close at Gosling Rd. Tons of people came out to see 41 and say farewell one last time awesome experience.

Comment

I changed my work schedule around to make sure to see it. This spot wasn't a huge intersection and it was still packed. Great to see the turnout. We walked from our house about a quarter mile to the tracks and all the streets were lined with cars including our street but had no issue getting as close as we wanted to. Happy we got to see it. I snapped pics but it was moving quick where we were. The last pic is one a buddy sent me and thought he caught a great one.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

He will be missed

Comment

Working...
                    X