No announcement yet.

Work boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall havent given me any reason to change from my Red Wings, but I will check out the Twisted X and Ariats to see what they have. Thanks.

Comment

Wesco boots are just about the best work boot their is. they are expensive but they are made 100 times better then redwings, and they are made in the usa.

Comment

I have tried most every brand I can find. The only boots I can wear for more than a month, without having foot or knee pains are Redwings. I can wear a pair of Redwings for a year, they look very bad after a year, they go from being red to black, because of the amount of grease on them. But they are still comfortable, just very flammable.

Comment

Spend money on the USA made Red Wings.

I wear the 3505 boots, 6-7 days a week. They last. Replace the insoles every few months.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Thorogoods

Close thread
            Thank me later

Comment

I would have to say stick with the wings if they are truly used for work.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                I would have to say stick with the wings if they are truly used for work.
                Same here nothing better

Comment

Just got a pair of HH with the composite safety toe. Needed virtually no break in time. I used to wear Ariats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

After reading this thread, I think I’ll try redwings lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X