• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave View Post
    What was the injury?
    Foot.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
      You gotta play the games!

Bama has two banged up QBs. What if they both go out in the first quarter? Does OU have a chance then?

Yup, at least they’re playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Georgia's schedule was not great by any means.
        Well they played the #1 and #3 team in the country and lost by a combined 8 pts. I wouldn't call it a weak azz schedule

Comment

I think OU is gonna give Bama fits and would not be surprised if they pull off the upset!!

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
            Well they played the #1 and #3 team in the country and lost by a combined 8 pts. I wouldn't call it a weak azz schedule
            They got THROTTLED by LSU. You never were good at math. The best team they beat was Florida.

Comment

Tua has a high ankle sprain. Couple of weeks at least like Jalen.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                Tua has a high ankle sprain. Couple of weeks at least like Jalen.
                But a month off is huge for him to get healthy

Plus Saban gets a month to prepare for Murray which is never good for the opposition

Should be a good game

Comment

WORLD OPENERS (via 5dimes)
                  Alabama -14.5 over Oklahoma
                  Clemson -12 over Notre Dame

Comment

If tua is healthy I see Bama by a score and a half unless OU can get a 2-3 TD led by half

Clemson beats ND by 2 scores

When do the rest of the bowl games come out?

Comment

Georgia by fiddy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          I think OU is gonna give Bama fits and would not be surprised if they pull off the upset!!
                          Not happening. Just like Ga was going to beat them also

Only team that has a chance is Clemson. And, that is a small chance. Clemson would not have blown that game yesterday.

Comment

They got THROTTLED by LSU. You never were good at math. The best team they beat was Florida.
                            Sagarin has GA's strength of schedule at #6 and it is head and shoulders above the rest of the top 10 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                              Sagarin has GA's strength of schedule at #6 and it is head and shoulders above the rest of the top 10 teams.

One thing I’ve figured out.....nobody deserves anything because nobody played anybody, apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey braniac I responded to your comment about schedule and who they played. Your intention was to belittle their schedule they played. Maybe u can get a higher tier sling package next year instead of beaching about not being able to see games you want to see

Comment

Working...
                                X