• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last call before happy hour.

Comment

Originally posted by aironeout View Post
      Great message.

This one has never seen the end of a leash in her 9 1/2 years. She comes and goes in and out the "doggie" door into a back yard with no fence whatsoever and has never given us any problems. She is the most obedient and honorable dog that I have ever been a part of. I had a black lab once that would have given her a run for her money though.
      [ATTACH]78830[/ATTACH]

>E

Kelly,

Super great to see your dad looking so well at nearly 80 years old!

Tell him hi from me!
      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

While waiting on Lost.... I'm cooking tenderloins, roaster garlic brown rice, and some sugar snap peas. Might have a little ice cream for dessert.

Kinda funny coming from someone who doesn't cook

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
          While waiting on Lost.... I'm cooking tenderloins, roaster garlic brown rice, and some sugar snap peas. Might have a little ice cream for dessert.

Wish we were closer! I'd be on my way.

Comment

Hold dinner about 10 minutes... I'll be right there!
            Jeff Young

Comment

Flame on!

Comment

Mary,my wifes sign above the door says "the queen doent cook"

Comment

While waiting on Lost....
                  Heck I don't have to wait on it. It finds me all the time.

Comment

Just checking in......about to call it a day. Wanted to get home before 'Lost', but won't. Maybe I'll just miss the first part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      Just rolled into Downtown Little Rock. About to check some work emails and then check out the scene.
                      You drove right by Gander Mtn, Texarkana, and didn't stop. I'm crushed.

Mary, I'll be there in a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
                        Kelly,

Super great to see your dad looking so well at nearly 80 years old!

Tell him hi from me!
                        Hey! Remember no poking fun on this thread. That is me in the background after my shoulder surgery and having a tooth pulled, notice the sling pad and the gauze pad on the table along with a Sonic Carame shake.

Dang. I'll be in Houston on Monday night. Looks like I'm going to be about 5 days late for dinner.
                        >E

Comment

Gotta pause browsing the green screen for a little while. I need to run down and make a deposit in my retirement fund....Texas Lottery

Comment

I think the best enchilada dinner is at Pacho Garcias in Dilley Tx.... If you haven't had them they are killer.... I am stuffed !!!!

Comment

While waiting on Lost....
                              The Tompkins family ALWAY'S watches Lost!! We haven't missed one of them.
                              Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by aironeout View Post
                                Hey! Remember no poking fun on this thread. That is me in the background after my shoulder surgery and having a tooth pulled, notice the sling pad and the gauze pad on the table along with a Sonic Carame shake.
                                Gary gets to make 1 joke a year. He just chose to spend it on you. LOL

I sure wish the idiot that keeps calling me from 15555555555 and wanting me to renew my auto warranty would fall off a very tall cliff. I am sick of thier 6 phone calls a day!

Comment

Working...
                                X