Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here.

Comment

Devin, there's a place in Jermyn that buys'em......might try there.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
        I wanna throw my log onto the fire!

What amazes me about this "place" is the "friends" you make without ever saying a word. For example, when I told my bride that I found a home (with KRB) for our two labs, the first thing she asked me was "how do you know this guy will take care of them?" ... my response ... "I just do!" It's unexplainable how you can form such a strong bond with people that you've never even seen in the flesh. I've met some TBHers, talked to others on the phone, and communicated with some only through my keyboard. The one thing that they all have in common is that just about all of you would lend me your last sharp broadhead, and I would not hesitate to do the same for you.

It's unexplainable, but can almost bring a tear to your eye.

Don't act like ya'll don't know what I'm talking about, cause you DO!
        Yep!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Devin, there's a place in Jermyn that buys'em......might try there.
          I've heard of that fella. Just called and left him a message.

Thx.
          Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post
            That's a good idea, Joey.

They need another "Tiny".
            Tiny's still alive! We will try for a third time in the helicopter soon.

Professor critiqued us with having too much data. That's what you get for overachieving!

Comment

Another day another dollar. Hope everyones day went smoother than mine

Comment

Back TTT...

My dog had a minor surgery today to stitch-up one paw from a car accident, he woke up.

My business partner's FIL was diagnosed with lung cancer early this week and had to have emergency surgery today to get fluid off his lungs...he's got a lot of road left in front of him, but Rick came through today's surgery too! (please say a prayer or two for Rick Shugart of Garland)

It ain't been an easy one but so far, thank the Lord, it's been a good day.

Here.
                Last edited by tinman; 02-11-2009, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post
                  I've heard of that fella. Just called and left him a message.

Thx.
                  If he's still got the hog you might try Brian Beasely near Archer City. I know he used to buy pigs if they were big enough. I think he went to mostly free range hunts now though.

http://www.theboarsden.com/

Comment

Stoking it back to the top...

Comment

Just ate chicken-jalapeno wraps with the Scribners and the Maples.

Muy yummie!
                      Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                      l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                      ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

watching idol

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Wife workin late, I'm doin all the cookin, dishes, and laundry this week........so I been doin that.....and havin a few cool ones with Fred.

Freakin idiot president is takin up tv time normaly occupied by the nerd show.......which is actualy worth watching.
                          Thank goodness I ain't the only one that thinks that show is funny! I LMAO at the weirdo one everytime

Comment

Originally posted by JavelinaRuss View Post
                            Thank goodness I ain't the only one that thinks that show is funny! I LMAO at the weirdo one everytime
                            How bout that Penny?? Huh? HUH??

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Just relaxing watching some good cage fights on VS.............Making enchiladas, rice, and black beans for dinner.......

Comment

Working...
                                X