No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great afternoon reloading with my dad...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345942106.476231.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	24109181

Comment

Dale, did Mary let you wear her boots?

Comment

Keeping the flame burning.

Ike

Comment

Just read about Hillarys loss, sorry to hear. I've had a new best friend for about a year now, Jack Russell, Spike. Great dog. Always sleeps with me at night until two nights ago, he didnt want to come in so I left him out. Bad move, haven't seen him since. I hate not knowing......he wasnt scared of anything, hogs, bobcats or bigger dogs. We have all of the above coming through at night. Keep hoping someone will find him and call.

Comment

Will be heading home from Manhattan Kansas in a little while. I got to do some scouting for deer season but more importantly, we got to spend some time with the kid and his wife. He has a friend on base(Ft Riley) that just got here from germany and hasn't gotten his house goods yet so he stays with Michael and Ryann on the weekends. I got to spend the whole weekend with 2 of this country's fighting men. Can't think of a better way to spend a weekend away from home.

Michael said he'll be deploying again after the first of the year, so I'm sure we will make a few more trips to Kansas than already planned.

Comment

In the past week I have made some pretty sweet resale shop scores. The 1st is a leather office chair which came at a good time because I had lost a wheel on my old office chair. This thing is awesome and only set me back $35 bucks.

Name:	chair.jpg
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	24109280

Then yesterday I made a run through my boot guy's shop and picked up this pair of Anteater boots for $125. They are sweet.

Name:	Boots.jpg
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	24109281

Name:	boots 2.jpg
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	24109282

Comment

here u

Comment

Cool finds, Heath!

Hillary, sorry about your dog but excited about the little babino/bambina? on the way!

Comment

Mornin TBH land

Sorry bout the pooch Hill,

Glad everyone else is trucking along

Comment

Enjoying life with this little guy around. Grandkids are the bomb!

Name:	100MEDIA36IMAG1449.jpg
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	24109490

Comment

Yes they are, Tim.

Comment

Have a meeting in 30 mins that could be interesting to say the least. Some good thoughts would be nice of yall. This could be a great opportunity for us if it goes to our plan.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Hill, Tim, I could not agree more.
                            Best of luck to you Derek, Hope it all goes your way

Comment

I'm not sure I have ever posted a picture of my hero and best friend (mom).....this is from our recent trip to Punta Cana. Mom loves traveling and having a great time with her family!!!

Name:	familysmall.jpg
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	24109548

The band playing that night could do Led Zepplin to a T. Jennifer (we were celebrating her 50th b-day on this trip) can head bang with the best of them

Name:	jen.jpg
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	24109551

The lead singer jumped in for photo opps. Wonder where I can find a pair of red pants like those!?!?! LOL

Name:	part-of-the-band-resize.jpg
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	24109549

Family trips rock! If you ever get the chance to go to Punta Cana....Hard Rock Hotel is a great place to be!

Comment

Whole lotta love right there!

Comment

Working...
                                X