X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love airplane wifi!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      Spent the evening with my 91yr old grand parents who celebrated 69 years of marriage yesterday...
      Awesome man reminds me of a poster someone posted, had a couple like that on it that said

"We're together so long because when we started, if something broke... You fixed it. You didn't just throw it away"

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        Spent the evening with my 91yr old grand parents who celebrated 69 years of marriage yesterday...
        wow, aint that cool. I'll bet you get to hear some neat stories from your Gpa

Comment

This boy is gonna eat us out of house and home! I think his legs are hollow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ice cream.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	24069577

Comment

They all are. My nephew never stops eating... Even gets excited when he hears the microwave ding!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336095643.413644.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	24071032

Comment

Sitting at the hospital waitin on Laney's arrival. Going to be a loong night. Dr says she should be here early in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by D C View Post
                Sitting at the hospital waitin on Laney's arrival. Going to be a loong night. Dr says she should be here early in the morning.
                I've been out of the loop. Y'all having a baby??? Woo hoo! Congrats brother.

Comment

Good luck, Derek. I'll send an extra one up tonight for y'all.

Comment

Man that's awesome! Congrats and God Bless y'all.

Comment

Praying for Momma and baby Laney.

And Dad too!

Comment

Thanks for the prayers! She was at a 3 at 6am. The dr will break her water at 8 so that will speed the process up.

Comment

Thanks for the prayers! She was at a 3 at 6am. The dr will break her water at 8 so that will speed the process up.
                          Congratulations to the both of you. God Bless All

Comment

Prayers for healthy mom and baby, Derek.

Comment

We'll send up a few prayers for y'all, Derek, Meg, and baby.

Comment

A GS baby watch is a perfect way to start a day.

Looking forward to the report and images.

Prayers for smooth sailing.

Comment

Working...
                                X