Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astros looking pretty good for a last place caliber team

Comment

Nice way to cap off a short weekend for me.
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice, Heath. I need to get up there and go to one of those games this year. Never been to a the Ball Park.

Going to be hard to jump back into the routine after this awesome weekend. Stolle Fish Camp rocks.

Comment

Hope everyone's having a great day. Sadly I can't say the same, gal that I think the world of told me it wouldn't work. I'm too old, too far away and families most likely wouldn't mesh .

Most the time I'd just shrugged it off but this is kicking my butt. The first two reason ain't bad but I gotta throw the BS flag on the third, but it's her family so what can ya do.

Comment

There's one for you someplace younger and more beautiful, keep looking.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Russ. Chin up, brother, you never know what He's got lined up for ya.

Comment

Thanks guys, whatever he's got in store she better be, this one just hit me like a ton of bricks. The main reason (family) still ticks me off. Apparently it's ok for dad to date and eventually marry a woman 100% Caucasian but daughter thinks he won't approve of her dating a white guy

Comment

Sorry to hear this Russ, prayers up for peace in the days ahead. Let Him have it and see what happens.

Comment

Hate to hear that Russ...

I have a golf lesson this afternoon with a sr from the high school here that just won district and will go to regionals on Sunday. He is on the verge of breaking par every round. He has a full academic ride to Sam Houston and wants to play golf for them as well. Its great to see a teenager have that much drive these days.

Comment

Yea it does so who's teaching and who's learning?

Comment

Hadn't been on here in a long time. Thought I would just stop in and say Howdy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                          Yea it does so who's teaching and who's learning?
                          Im the teacher

Comment

Originally posted by D C View Post
                            Im the teacher
                            "Those than can't do...?"
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              "Those than can't do...?"
                              here comes the peanut gallery!

Well played boss man!

Comment

Originally posted by Knight in Mossy Oak View Post
                                Hadn't been on here in a long time. Thought I would just stop in and say Howdy!!!
                                Good to see you post, I was thinking about y'all a few days ago and wondered how y'all were doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X