The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
    I got home and The Journal was in my mailbox. The pics look nice but the message is even better.

I need to share my copy with my Dad. I know he will approve.

++++++

Great "lasting" shot Tmag!

I re-read it myself, and I teared up remembering. Cotton farmer dads are awesome.

Comment

He's gonna be hunting with you pretty soon, Dale.

Comment

Peppers spent the night out of the wind.

Should be a good weekend for some plant growth.

I need to get out and shoot more.

Good stuff Dale. Always appreciate images of your son.

ghost pepper on wheels by legdog, on Flickr

Comment

Great pics guys, that boy looks like a lot of fun Dale, and what creek is that?

Loving the peppers Leg, they are coming along well.

Comment

That be the Red, between Veron and Altus. Saw a bunch of turks struttin in the river valley, wheat is 8-10 inches deep, and it was raining! Country looks good, no buds on the mesquites that far north though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              That be the Red, between Veron and Altus. Saw a bunch of turks struttin in the river valley, wheat is 8-10 inches deep, and it was raining! Country looks good, no buds on the mesquites that far north though.
              Looks kind of skinny at that spot. Nice country though.

Comment

I have known Syl for over 30 years. I love my best friend, but have only committed to her for another 30 years.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GarySyl at Nanza X.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	24060827

So when I'm 87 I can trade her in for a couple of 40's. I think one under each arm should keep me from falling down.

Life is good. Everyone make it a great week.

Comment

You guys are great together Gary, I enjoyed meeting Syl at Nanza this year.

Y'all have a safe day out there.

Comment

It's shocking how fast they grow up. My 16 and 13 year olds
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by furboom View Post
                      It's shocking how fast they grow up. My 16 and 13 year olds
                      Don't blink brother, you'll miss it if you do.

Comment

Good morning, ladies and gents! Y'all have a great week!
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

To purty a day to be at work ESP with too many things to do elsewhere!

Comment

eternal flame

Ttt

Comment

Spent the weekend up in Lubbock seeing my baby sister and her boyfriend. Needless to say, I approve. He plays baseball for LCU and between his double header, went to his locker to pull out a 1-gallon bag full of homemade jerky for me. But what really won me over is he bought snacks prior to our arrival for my kids to have. Good Christian young man.
                              We walked around TTU campus and relived the wife and I's college years here in LBK.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Good stuff, Ryan.

I played ball at LCU for a semester, but quickly realized I'd be better off sticking to the books and transferred back to Tech.

We're going out to watch baseball at Dan Law next month. I can't wait to see the renovated field and walk the campus as it's been several years.
                                Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Working...
                                X