No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great stuff Michael!! Big congrats to both of you...

Michelle and I are looking forward to seeing you guys next month!!

Comment

Happy Anaversery mike, congrats on nineteen years brotha and wish you many more

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Great weekend in Austin for the opening weekend of Texas baseball with my college roommate. Then was able to catch Sunday dinner with my parents and my high school football and his wife (my 5th grade teacher). Then back to Fort Worth last night.

Cool weekend Heath. Was thinking about your ring and even though this one wasn't yours I wanted to let you know I saw a high school championship ring on an Auction site that sales for a lot of the counties and municipalities all over the nation. This was last month and I watched the bidding on it thinking it would be nice to get it and find the rightful owner. Maybe we will get lucky and yours will turn up.

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        My lovely bride said "I do" nineteen years ago! Happy Anniversary, Sweetie!
        Congrats to you and Jnet, she is truly a Saint for putting up with you that long.

Comment

Fun weekend with the boys at Keep's lease! Start em early!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Is she tall enough yet?

2 by legdog, on Flickr

I'm off work thanks to Happy Presidents Day.

I go get my knee looked at this afternoon. Hopefully it's no big deal.

Jnet deserves a medal!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              My lovely bride said "I do" nineteen years ago! Happy Anniversary, Sweetie!
              Happy Anniversary you two! I hear you are taking her on a trip this weekend

Comment

Congrats to you both Michael and best wishes for many more to come

Comment

Spent the weekend making sausage with good friends. It feels good to still hang sausage in my Great Grandpas smoke house!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329755544.356985.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	24052873

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329755568.361578.jpg
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	24052874

Comment

That sausage looks awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                      Spent the weekend making sausage with good friends. It feels good to still hang sausage in my Great Grandpas smoke house!
                      You got it going on Stolle!

Comment

Had a good weekend, Sat. evening my son-in-law, brother-in-law, a good friend of ours, and myself started some Texas Holdem about 7:00 p.m. and didn't finish untill around 01:30 Sun. morning. My wife & I got up Sun a.m. & went to church with one of our daughters & two of our grandchildren. After church we topped off the Sun. afternoon with lunch at Red Lobster. I was then anxious to get home and shoot my bow since I went and had the QAD rest put on Sat. & the WB taken off. All I can say is WOW !!! what a difference in the size of the groups. Now I'm shooting quarter size groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirtley91 View Post
                          That sausage looks awesome!
                          Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                          You got it going on Stolle!
                          Thanks!

Comment

Now we know...

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329766610.512764.jpg
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	24052908

Comment

Spurs baby 11 in a row!! Man I'm excited about this season keep it up. Go SPURS go!!!

Comment

Stolle's got it goin' on!

Here is how I spent my weekend, taking pictures and trying to figure out how to edit video. I think I'm getting the hang of it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BvBGPIjtts"]Let it Ride - Hunter McKithan & The Offenders - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X