Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome pic Bill, She is a cutie

Comment

Morning All! Its a beautiful SUnday in San Antonio! Stay hydrated and cool!

Comment

Pork butt went on the smoker a half hour ago. That's about as hard as I plan to hit it today.

Comment

True love is your fiance buying you more pink arrows on your birthday

Happy Monday Everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
            True love is your fiance buying you more pink arrows on your birthday

Happy Monday Everyone!
            Happy birthday Hilly! Nice move by Kody!

Comment

Mornin'! Hope everyone has a GREAT week...first day back for me after a week off...uggghhh!

Comment

Happy B-Day amiga!!

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!

Comment

I had the craziest of Saturdays.

Started off with a guy re-dislocatinng his shoulder in my driveway. We were doing a workout with a move called the "bear complex". He had an olympic bar over his head when the shoulder popped out. We got it back in after a few minutes but it was a painful start to the weekend.

Next crazy moment happened after a trip to the grocery store to buy supplies for a little BBQ fellowship. I was taking groceries into the kitchen and the kids were just outside the door. My 12 year old had a friend over. Quick back story, I have a set of gymnastic rings set up just outside my back door. They are regualy used as part of crossfit workouts. My daughter's 11 year old friend decides to hang on the rings, slips and falls hard on some flagstone. Her head splits open on the corner and blood is instantly everywhere. Thankfully she's going to be OK but she has 4 new staples in the back of her head.

I took the rings down. Kids can't resist them and they are too dangerous.

Finally, our party comes together and we have a crowd of 9 people. We end up throwing washers till the wee hours and everyone has a great time. One friend has had a few extra beers so I invite him to spend the night. He crawls up into the top bunk in the guest room and it's lights out. Maybe 10 minutes later I hear a crash. I run into the room to find my buddy face down in a pool of blood. I'm not sure what exactly happened but apparently he fell and somehow hit the X-box controls that gave him two good cuts on his forhead.

Final tally, one separated shoulder and two bloodied guests.

Hopefully these things run in threes and that's the end of it.

Oh yeah, Happy birthday Hillary! Looking forward to you guys coming to the city! I'll stock up on hydrogen peroxide and bandages!

Comment

HBD Hilly!

I shot a 306 yesterday at state and thought it was good enough to win but a guy shooting with Elkaholic shot a career round and beat me. Had a blast this weekend and couldnt have ended the 3d season with a better group of people.

Fixing to leave the office now and hit the road. Headed south for the week. Yall have a good one

Comment

If y'all could, please say a prayer for my son's teacher. Her daughter passed away this morning.

Comment

After back to back shows in Mobile, AL and Denver, CO I am hanging out with my parents at my brothers house in Colorado Springs, CO. We have a pretty full house today with me, my parents, bro and sis-n-law, their 3 kids and they have a family of 4 foster kids as well . Looks like Santa Claus land is on the agenda today!

I fly home on Tuesday, drive to Austin. I have the Texas High School Girls Coaching Show in Austin on Wednesday and Thursday. Then drive home Thursday night for a show in Dallas on Friday. Saturday am I get up and drive to Austin for the TBH Golf Tourney. I sure do move my summer travel schedule.

Comment

Dang Legdog, you are rough on your guests!

I'm trying to concentrate here at work... But it's not happening. I leave tomorrow morning for a week of fishing in Destin. Hopefully I'll need plenty of Blaze when I get back.

Comment

Happy birthday Hillary.

Comment

Prayers up Genevieve. Loss of a child is never good.

HBD Hilly and WOW those kid pics are great from the batman hog killa to the donut eating perch slayer, lol.

Concho man, always good to have a father son team in action. I'm looking forward to this bowseason with my 31 year old boy surely to get his first bow kill.

Monday, monday . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X